YULE TIDE RALLY 2017

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
anthony29040

Re: YULE TIDE RALLY 2017

Post by anthony29040 »

AdventureDisco wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:24 pm Hi John, is there a raffle or is it just an auction? I have something to bring that's suitable for a raffle but not really actionable.
Cheers, Dave
now everybody wants to know what it is, or is it going to be a surprise :lol:
Biquad

Post by Biquad »

Hi John.

I'm up here in Huddersfield and the forecast for tomorrow morning is for snow and ice locally. If that is the case then I will not come down as it's approx 320 miles for me and I would need to get set off as early as possible. The journey time takes me about 7 hours with stops in any case, so in view of this please accept my apologies and I will see you next year at the Feb meet.

Cheers Steve
scotsy

Post by scotsy »

Us lot of Rederics NW mates are setting off at 5.45am then going for brecky to Lynns Raven cafe to thaw out and eat before heading south again. If we survive the first 3 hours :shock: it should be a good trip as it allegedly warms up later on for the weekend

See you on Friday night :D

scotsy :mrgreen:
devon john

Post by devon john »

Biquad wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:35 pm Hi John.

I'm up here in Huddersfield and the forecast for tomorrow morning is for snow and ice locally. If that is the case then I will not come down as it's approx 320 miles for me and I would need to get set off as early as possible. The journey time takes me about 7 hours with stops in any case, so in view of this please accept my apologies and I will see you next year at the Feb meet.

Cheers Steve
don't risk yourself Mario ,, if you do get here the fire will be blazing ,, and the food hot ,,,

john
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi John
Me and norm are planning on setting off from Oldham around 5.30 so we will be there in time for the food and the fire 🔥
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi John

Me and norm have had a chance of plan as we have had snow ⛄️ over night we have decided to knock the ride down on the bikes but are still coming down in my van so we will be there
scotsy

Post by scotsy »

Met you and norm around thef firepit tonight and the chat is ongoing😆

The firepit is buzzing but as our ads did 326 miles to get here i think any saturday rideot mightgetdelayed #10.30am?
scotsy

Post by scotsy »

I am Drunk
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Once again a great weekend, thank you to all who organised , fetched and carried ,chopped and cooked, as normal I had a great time, :D
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi John / Tim /Dave & any one I my miss out

Well can I just than very one for a wonderful weekend me & Norm from Manchester came down Friday to the YULE tide rally and was made welcome from the start by jhon Tim and every one that had arrived before us . We came down in my van as overnight in Oldham we had snow I got a tex at 4AM to say I’d better look out my window as we my need to change our travel plans due to the weather. So off came the top box panniers and loaded in to the van them off the 5 1/2 miles to pick up norm and load at his end . Then down the 189miles to Biddeford . And what a wonderful weekend we had met old and new friends.
The food was 2nd to none thanks to everyone that puts this rally on

Many thanks
Steve /tefflon

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”