Ullapool

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
ollydog

Re: Ullapool

Post by ollydog »

hi eric, me n chris are leaving on thursday morning will prob me at bolton services or the next ones up past blackpool turn off on the m6, do you want to meet, think chris is planning over nighting at the kings in glenco

steve
anthony29040

Post by anthony29040 »

ollydog wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:14 pm hi eric, me n chris are leaving on thursday morning will prob me at bolton services or the next ones up past blackpool turn off on the m6, do you want to meet, think chris is planning over nighting at the kings in glenco

steve
hi mate a couple of us are stopping at tyndrum on thursday your welcome to join us 48 quid for a hut that sleeps 4 so pretty cheap.
cheers tony P.S we are traveling up from manchester.
Flyfifer

Post by Flyfifer »

:( if any of you were thinking of crossing the Forth using the new Queensferry crossing, to have a look, DON'T.
There are horrendous queues as there is still lots of work going on.
Use one of the crossings west of Kincardine e.g. Stirling.
fazernash

Post by fazernash »

Queensferry crossing OK friday 15th sept going up to Dundee and coming back on sunday all OK ,speed limit still 40 mph so a bit slow going across ,but you can enjoy the view.
Flyfifer

Post by Flyfifer »

;) going north yesterday, Sunday, at 4pm, the traffic was queued back for miles --- despite Edinburgh itself being quiet.
wideparting

Post by wideparting »

Flyfifer wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:25 am :( if any of you were thinking of crossing the Forth using the new Queensferry crossing, to have a look, DON'T.
There are horrendous queues as there is still lots of work going on.
Use one of the crossings west of Kincardine e.g. Stirling.
thanks for the info,would of been nice trying out the new bridge,but well probably go dunnon way.
Rederic

Post by Rederic »

ollydog wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:14 pm hi eric, me n chris are leaving on thursday morning will prob me at bolton services or the next ones up past blackpool turn off on the m6, do you want to meet, think chris is planning over nighting at the kings in glenco

steve
Hi Steve I am meeting up at 0800 Thursday morning at the tickle trout service station
And going straight up if you want to meet up 👍

Tony and and a couple of others are meeting there at ten and staying somewhere by Tyndrum Thursday night
I am to lazy to put my tent up and repack it TBH weather is looking promising
If your not the lead dog the view never change's
Flyfifer

Post by Flyfifer »

;) being on the correct side of the border my pal Dougie and me are going to head up to Ullapool on Friday.
We are only up for the one night but looking fwd to saying hello.
Ian
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

hi eric will give chris a bell tonight and find out what he wants to do, i am easy and do owt

steve
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

anthony29040 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:11 pm

steve
hi mate a couple of us are stopping at tyndrum on thursday your welcome to join us 48 quid for a hut that sleeps 4 so pretty cheap.
cheers tony P.S we are traveling up from manchester.
hi tony, we will have the black furry twat with us, will they let in dogs that is not chris

steve

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”