September HISS, who's going?

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
iceclimber

Re: September HISS, who's going?

Post by iceclimber »

Hi, i'm crossing to Santander on the 6th Sept and doing a slow trip down, possibly round the Pico's for a bit and then looking to go through the Bardenas Reales.

Is anyone going down by Van ? as I was really hoping that ... for a fee ..... I could get a bag taken down containing tent/camp bed etc..... :?

Steve
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

I'm still not sure if I am going and if so when, so i am afraid I'm not much use to you!!

SteveR
I am spadger

Post by I am spadger »

Hi Simon , I've emailed you re Sept , may have to be a last minute thing , and down with van , got some bits and bobs to sort on Crf's and also various 💩 here , if we can escape it all we will , keep you posted personally.
JonnyBravo

Post by JonnyBravo »

Just as a heads up .......
I am stopping at camping Moto Dordogne on the sat night on the way down and on the way back up
When nothing is going right - go left
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

martinus wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:14 pm Holly shit,
i was lost for the last few days,
no HISS info.

Anybody of you lost.

Got 4 new passwords, WYSIWYG :geek: Must be new here :arrow:

Oeps Avatar is gone too
Hi there, I've been messed up with the 'new' ABR too, lost all of my notifications, hence the tardy reply ...

What do you need to know about the HISS?

Good to hear you may be up for it John. We may have another 'last minute entry from a certain party with an African Twin and a KTM Adventure ...

... anyone recognise these 'little' boys? :lol:

Talking of whether size matters, we have four 1200 GSA's, one 650 X-Country, one - or possibly two 800 GS's - that's you Steve and your mate! - a 660 Tenere and about six 'tiddlers' so if you and Jayen make it with your CRF's we'll have a great 'balance'.

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

The Spanish Biker wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:13 am
martinus wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:14 pm Holly shit,
i was lost for the last few days,
no HISS info.

Anybody of you lost.

Got 4 new passwords, WYSIWYG :geek: Must be new here :arrow:

Oeps Avatar is gone too
Hi there, I've been messed up with the 'new' ABR too, lost all of my notifications, hence the tardy reply ...

What do you need to know about the HISS?
I am spadger wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:29 pm Hi Simon , I've emailed you re Sept , may have to be a last minute thing , and down with van , got some bits and bobs to sort on Crf's and also various 💩 here , if we can escape it all we will , keep you posted personally.
Good to hear you may be up for it John. We may have another 'last minute entry from a certain party with an African Twin and a KTM Adventure ...

... anyone recognise these 'little' boys? :lol:

Talking of whether size matters, we have four 1200 GSA's, one 650 X-Country, one - or possibly two 800 GS's - that's you Steve and your mate! - a 660 Tenere and about six 'tiddlers' so if you and Jayen make it with your CRF's we'll have a great 'balance'.

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Bril, just had a message from Paul, aka 'Skippy' that he and Phil are coming. Plus another Phil, who was at both HISS event in June is coming back, this time with his Tenere as opposed to his smokey KTM! Plus WillS and his 'gang' from north of the border ... it0s going to be quite a party! :D :D :D

Regs

Simon

WillS

Post by WillS »

Looking forward to it Simon, should be a great HISS, with fantastic trails and evening tails :lol:
Hope the campsite has stocked up on the cold beer!! :lol: :lol:
The gang from over the Pyrenees will arrive Sunday afternoon (ish) if we don't get lost!! :lol:
Looks like lots of new trails to try on the wee bikes.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

Simon say hello to Skippy and his winger for me, :lol:

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

la Vuelta giving us all a reminder again of the joys of riding in the Pyrenees!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”