September HISS, who's going?

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Archie

Re: September HISS, who's going?

Post by Archie »

Always a possibility Simon, if Jude retires then we will be looking to travel with van a caravan and the bike of course. I like your parts of Spain and would like to see more. HISS will always be a feature for me.

;-) Cheers
Don't go where the path leads, 'Go where there is no path..! and leave a trail for others to follow'
Simon_100

Re: September HISS, who's going?

Post by Simon_100 »

Archie wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:20 pm Always a possibility Simon, if Jude retires then we will be looking to travel with van a caravan and the bike of course. I like your parts of Spain and would like to see more. HISS will always be a feature for me.

;-) Cheers
Thanks Archie, it would be great to see you both again down here at a HISS - but remember to pop in to Colelgats anytime on your travels! :D

Regs

Simon, Polly and Balto
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”