HUBB UK

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Benson-1215

Re: HUBB UK

Post by Benson-1215 »

Yes will be there Wednesday to help set up . Then may have a few pints of Butty Bach before putting the tent up :evil:
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'
Schoe000

Post by Schoe000 »

I will be there. Riding a Husky te630. Hopefully will get to meet up with a few other ABR's. Cheers Nick
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

dubber68 wrote:
The Spanish Biker wrote:
dubber68 wrote:That's two of us, hope they will have enough room ;)
I'm volunteering for the French in in September with a view to organising a Spain HUBB next year ...

Regs

Simon
Simon I may make it to the French meet depending on work. Also can you please keep us updated on the dates for Spain. May give me an excuse to bring the Xcountry over (thumbs)
Will do. I'll be talking about this with Grant and Susan, probably at the French gig and certainly at the Spain HUMM a few weeks later - I'm the Event Partner for that, nice work if you can get it! :)

And I'll be coming up on my X-Co too (thumbs)

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
biker

Post by biker »

Me and the missis, hope weather is better than last year. See you there.
sue/jim
I AM THAT I AM
benp1992

Post by benp1992 »

Im going this year. Looking forward to it. Just hoping foer good weather
dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

Well setting off in the morning, so if anyone sees a silver S10 next to a redverz tent feel free to say hello. Be nice to put some faces to the names.
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
Antipodean

Post by Antipodean »

What a cracking weekend. My first riding event and loved every minute of it, and the ride home through the hills to the M4 was stunning in the weather we had. Looking forward to future events.
Many of the people I met said they were active here as well, so figured I'd reply here to say hi. :)
-Matt
-Matt
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Antipodean wrote:What a cracking weekend. My first riding event and loved every minute of it, and the ride home through the hills to the M4 was stunning in the weather we had. Looking forward to future events.

Many of the people I met said they were active here as well, so figured I'd reply here to say hi. :)

-Matt
Welcome to the Asylum mate, would I be right in guessing that I should say 'G'day sport!"? (thumbs)

I'm an Event partner with Horizons for there HUMM Soerras de España event and also trying to find a venue for a Travellers Meeting here in Spain for 2018.

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Antipodean

HUBB UK

Post by Antipodean »

Simon,
Thanks for the welcome: either greeting works. :P
HUMM interests me, but maybe in a year or two. My first off-road experience was the weekend just gone. Lots more practice to go yet.
Susan mentioned they were talking to someone about setting up a Spanish meeting. I'd definitely be interested in that!
-Matt

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”