1st Yorkshire Pig Treffen 9-11 Feb 2018

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Kraut

Re: 1st Yorkshire Pig Treffen 9-11 Feb 2018

Post by Kraut »

Another one I've missed. Damn and blast! I must make more of an effort to be without work at the time these things are on. Which does sound like I'm battling with destiny.
Make an effort
jayaredubya

Post by jayaredubya »

Apophis wrote:Nick the Barman did the bar and wasnt really anything to do with me but i have tried every day last week to resolve this and
the last I knew he was going to take a barrel back to the pub

I spoke to the landlady and and sent her a copy of what I was told and this still hasnt happened I dont know what more I can do as im 200 miles away from both the barman used and the site

I will try to get hold of shipley John to help from his end
Thank you for trying

🤞

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

shipley john

Post by shipley john »

First of all apologies to the group regarding the beer incident. This is also out of my hands but I will be over grewlthorpe on the 10th of May and will speak to the landlady regarding the issues at hand. This will be resolved if not already as I also have had no contact with Nick who did the bar since the weekend away. I will also mention that this is in no way how the club/s run meetings and hopefully this will not tarnish the good nature of the club/s. Regards John aka Shipley
jayaredubya

Post by jayaredubya »

Hi all, is there a 2019 Yorkshire pig treffen.

Was a great laugh last time.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”