the dragon rally feb north wales???

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
johnzxr750

the dragon rally feb north wales???

Post by johnzxr750 »

hi there,
:woohoo: i'm thinking of doing the dragon rally again for the first time in ten years is there going to be an adv contingency there??? used to do it for many years and have seen snow, wind,flooding , gale force winds and torrential rain to hot sun and wandering around in a tshirt.wales you can never guess the weather there so pack for all occaisions lol.
anyway i digress is anyone else going???
j:woohoo:
devon john

Re: the dragon rally feb north wales???

Post by devon john »

yes mate i will be there, its a great event last year was there 50th anniversary.
but remember you have to pre book and it only a one nighter!!
we ride up on the friday and camp up near as posable to the venue BUT as per normal you have to get directions on the day to the site.done my first Dragon in 1972:P

john
johnzxr750

Post by johnzxr750 »

my first dragon was in late 80's.I didnt miss one till i moved to spain in 2000 for 5 years. tho did come back after my first year to do it then but life etc took over after that(didnt help that it was first year at caernarfon airfield very open and took away a bit of atmosphere)
j:woohoo:
dash

Post by dash »

Been to the last two, and will probably be going again next year.
trophydave

Post by trophydave »

I will be there,a bunch of us go every year:laugh: Tickets go on sale on the 1st of October.

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”