Touratech travel event

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
trickytree

Re: Touratech travel event

Post by trickytree »

B&B in Brecon Friday and Saturday night for us, pop down to TT Saturday morning before exploring South Wales.
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Shall we get a abr camp set up lol
TheWitcher

Touratech travel event

Post by TheWitcher »

Yep, I'll be there for whole weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
V-Rider

Post by V-Rider »

bond_yzf wrote:Shall we get a abr camp set up lol
Think we probably should! I'll be there! Mainly using the opportunity to test a load of kit and have a laugh. Never taken a bike off road on some decent trails, so will use the opportunity to have a play.

Be good to meet a few of you up there! Will be bringing my 3-man tent, so plenty opportunity to take the piss out of me trying to put it up! :silly: :silly:
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."
boatman

Post by boatman »

Any of you folks attended the previous ones ? . Just wondering if it was worth the haul down from Scotland ?
bowber

Post by bowber »

Me and my wife are hoping to go, all depends on work, went last year and did the rally event on the Sunday which was fun. Doesn't seem to be on this year which is a pity but the overall event is fun if you have a few friends there as well.
worth the trip from Scotland? That all depends on you really, Scotlands nearly as long as England, the bit between Cumbria and the top of Wales is a bit boring and no easy way to avoid major roads/motorway but once you're in wales there are a few great routes you can take.

Steve
Apophis

Post by Apophis »

boatman wrote:Any of you folks attended the previous ones ? . Just wondering if it was worth the haul down from Scotland ?
No it has got worse over the last few years ok if you want free camping for the weekend
Every day is an adventure
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

This year sounds like it's gunna be a good un

And after all its free and set in some of the best biking areas the UK has to offer
vermin

Post by vermin »

I'll be there Friday after work, look out for me will be on the red triumph explorer.
(thumbs)
dragonwheels

Post by dragonwheels »

I should be there with the new SWM Superdual and the Mash 400 Adventure (the old WK400 - rehashed..)
"Never trust a man who tells you he never feels the need to get drunk, he's either lying , or not paying attention"

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”