Scotland over Easter

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Rederic
Posts: 2755
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:22 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by Rederic » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:27 am

Whippet wrote:Might catch up with you further up the M6, I'm coming from the A66 (thumbs)
We will be in the Red Rooster cafe at about 09"38
For our breakfast it is just off the A66 the last roundabout where you head south on the M6 go right around it towards the town centre and it's 200 yards up and right in front of the garage
If your not the lead dog the view never change's

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
Rederic
Posts: 2755
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:22 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by Rederic » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:12 pm

David Morton wrote:Hello Erick

Should be in Cairnryan about 10 oclock thur morning Erick

cheers Davey
Davey will meet you at the BP service station on the bypass by Prestwick Airport we shouldn't be that far behind you (thumbs)
If your not the lead dog the view never change's

Mac 60
Posts: 800
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:38 am

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by Mac 60 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:33 am

Sry Eric just cant see me making it this year, shoulder is giving me hell in this damp weather.No way iam fit for camping unless the weather improves :(

Rederic
Posts: 2755
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:22 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by Rederic » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:42 am

Mac 60 wrote:Sry Eric just cant see me making it this year, shoulder is giving me hell in this damp weather.No way iam fit for camping unless the weather improves :(
No Problem Paul take it easy (thumbs)
If your not the lead dog the view never change's

Paul-S
Posts: 3601
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:36 pm
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by Paul-S » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:14 am

Rederic wrote:
Whippet wrote:Might catch up with you further up the M6, I'm coming from the A66 (thumbs)
We will be in the Red Rooster cafe at about 09"38
For our breakfast it is just off the A66 the last roundabout where you head south on the M6 go right around it towards the town centre and it's 200 yards up and right in front of the garage
Me and my son David are hoping to get to Red Rooster for breakfast around 9 ish so we might see you briefly before we head off for the NC500 (Africa Twin and 1200 Bandit)

griffo
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by griffo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:45 am

Won't be able to make this weekend Eric. Hope you all have a great weekend.

JonnyBravo
Posts: 553
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 6:41 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by JonnyBravo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:06 pm

As the weather looks a bit shit easter weekend, especially the Sunday - whats the Strontian pub like if I decide to sit in it all day Sunday and get larruped ?
:whistle:
When nothing is going right - go left

AustinW
Posts: 1013
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:37 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Scotland over Easter

Post by AustinW » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:48 pm

It looks like I am out of this. I have a puncture that I have just plugged and don't fancy an 800 mile round trip on an untested repair. Also it turns out my wife has other plans for me.

mabawza
Posts: 368
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:35 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by mabawza » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:00 pm

JonnyBravo wrote:As the weather looks a bit shit easter weekend, especially the Sunday - whats the Strontian pub like if I decide to sit in it all day Sunday and get larruped ?
:whistle:

The pubs good and the weather will be just fine it's the Highlands :whistle:

cowling
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Scotland over Easter

Post by cowling » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:39 pm

Hi all, gutted I couldn't make this,
Hope you all have a great weekend,
Strontian is a superb place for bikes.

Sit safe,hope the weather holds out.

(thumbs)

Post Reply

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests