West Wales Weekend 2017 Sign Up Thread.

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
big al

West Wales Weekend 2017 Sign Up Thread.

Post by big al »

West Wales Weekend ABR Rally is on the 8/9/10th September 2017.

This year we will be in the Big Barn with live music and a bar.kindly sponsored by Robert and karrie of West Hook Farm Haverfordwest  (http://westhookfarm-camping.co.uk/).

Friday night will be meet n greet and have a few beers around the firepit , or if it's raining we'll be in the barn. (thumbs)

Saturday morning there'll  be bacon buttys in the small barn  (small charge for buttys) before the rideouts start,and (thumbs) hopefully there will be three rideouts taking place this year with  lunch  in the Webley Hotel St dogmels

Provided by Simon and his staff who looked after us so well last year.

Saturday night we'll have the usual homemade cawl,(all veg and meat are welsh  local produce) with welsh bread and cheese, followed by our charity  raffle and  live music in the Big Barn ( with bar)

This year's charity will be in aid of  The Veterans foundation  https://www.veteransfoundation.org.uk/.

This is something which is close to my heart. My brother in law who served in The Royal Engineers for twenty five years and has seen active service in  Falklands,  Bosnia, Croatia, Iraq and northan Ireland.  He has had some help from the veterans foundation in the past. And since he has explained  to me what excellent work this charity does  in helping veterans throught troubled times , it  seems only fitting to help them out and let them continue the excellent work they do . Please take a few minutes to have a look on their website.

This years fee for the cawl will be £12.00 and bacon buttys will be £1.50 each (saturday and Sunday morning)

On arrival at West hook farm  please  book in at cottage  with Carrie before putting your tent up  (camping fee is about £7.50 a night) 

Sunday morning in the small barn we will be serving bacon buttys, from 8am where you can eat and say your fairwells to your West Wales mates for another year.

West Wales Weekend ABR Rally 2017  will be posted on the Events page within a few days. Please book your place  for this years rally on there .  A non refundable deposit of £12. 00  payable by Paypal to cover the cost of the Cawl. Payments made via Paypal are to be sent to [email protected].  All payments made through paypal should be sent as payments to friends or family with the description 'west wales weekend 2017' 

See you all in West Wales Weekend ABR Rally 2017. 

Big Al. And the West  Wales Crew.
Tremain1

Re: West Wales Weekend 2017

Post by Tremain1 »

Sounds great. If I'm not already on the list. Please put me down.

See you Sept.

Chris.
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Al

Can you put me down on your list for the food for the full weekend a long with Our Darren and Norm .
I will send the moneys to you asap and think there will be one or two to add to the list of attendees
Coming down from my end

And i would like to volenter to be one of the ride out as Tailend charly if that's ok with you

Would there be a chance that we could use the field that we have used in previous years as this has some of the best views .?
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Already looking forward to this one just hope I don't get stung in the head again during ride out
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
Heff

Post by Heff »

Hi Big Al

Had a ball last year but unfortunately won't be in a position to join you in 2017. :unsure:

Will just be arriving home on 6th Sept after 2 weeks in the Alps :woohoo:

Maybe 2018 if all works out
If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black
big al

Post by big al »

Never mind Heff 2018 is not far away :whistle: .
big al

Post by big al »

Hi steve, it looks like we'll be in the big field this year (thumbs) with the best views.
And we've got live music and a bar in the big barn (thumbs)
Al
big al

Post by big al »

Hi guys, for all you interested in coming to the West Wales Weekend ABR Rally 2017.
we will be live next week on the Events Calendar.
Place your name here if you fancy coming down, then when the Events calendar is live , place your name and deposit on there.
cheers.
Al

Tremain.
Tefflon
Tefflon Jr
Quick Nick.
Baldyboy
Paulinbont.
Phill B.
big al

Post by big al »

Hi Steve (thumbs) yep you can be tail end Charlie if you dont mind please.
You do a sterling job back there (thumbs) no one ever seems to get lost any more, even though I do try my best sometimes with my alnav :whistle: .
Millenium_Transalp

Post by Millenium_Transalp »

Sounds good to me, can you put my name down please,
cheers,
Phil B

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”