Overland event 26-29 August

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
ADVSteve

Re: Overland event 26-29 August

Post by ADVSteve »

Me and the Mrs will be there, We've got a short weekend ticket so will be there from Sunday.

We're riding down from near Hull so if anyone wants someone to ride down with, just holla

Blue F800GS with Vario Panniers & Bumot top box - ABR Sticker'd. Say Hi if you spot us there!

Steve
Big Yellow Tractor

Post by Big Yellow Tractor »

Three of us going on the Friday and one more turning up Saturday morning
scouse

Post by scouse »

I am marshaling so will no doubt see you all at some point as you come in ☺
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
ratass

Post by ratass »

Me first thing in the morn.
Jb

Schoe000 wrote:Yep I am going. Anyone else riding up from Devon?
scouse

Post by scouse »

Just heard a whisper that this might be getting close to selling out... but there will be still some gate tickets ... weather is a bit unpredictable this weekend and this site has plenty of spaces inside to sit and chill while watching the weather ;)
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Hates_

Post by Hates_ »

Is it worth going if you can only stay a few hours? Or you really have to stay the whole even to get your moneys worth? Not sure what there is to see if I'm just passing through.
scouse

Post by scouse »

Hates_ wrote:Is it worth going if you can only stay a few hours? Or you really have to stay the whole even to get your moneys worth? Not sure what there is to see if I'm just passing through.
It's not a day ticket event as there are talks, seminars and tutorials on various skills going on all weekend hence the price.

scouse

Post by scouse »

Actually this isn't so much an event around "getting your moneys worth" so much as knowing that this is primarily a fund raiser for a very very worthwhile charity Motorcycle Outreach founded by a very good friend of the organisers and many contributors, the late, and greatly missed, Simon Millward.

Hates_

Post by Hates_ »

Ah I had no idea. Thanks :)
Tigerman1962

Post by Tigerman1962 »

If it's as good as last years inaugural event it will be well worth the money. Looking forward to it, arriving sometime Friday evening see you then!

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”