ABR YULE TIDE 2016

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Agent Orange

Re: ABR YULE TIDE 2016

Post by Agent Orange »

Ark at you hop along :woohoo:
markoh

Post by markoh »

Yuletide Rally Attendance (48)

Agent Orange +1
Apophis + Mrs
Bernard Smith
Bigdavesmate
Bill
Billy Sherratt
Birgit
Biquad
Catcitrus
Chris955i
ChrisA + 1
Cone
Devon John
Garry
Gary B
Henry
John Briggs
Ken
Liam gsa (+1)
Maljones
Mark
Markoh
Nickoff
PaulG
Peterpan241
Ratass
ReaperX
Reece Adams + 4
Rick
Rockerbilly
Shippley John
Silverfox990
Spasm
Steve
The Sarge
Tim
Travelling Sam
Tredown
Trickytree
Vermin
Spannerfingers

Post by Spannerfingers »

Markoh,

You appear to have left me off, although I appear on the other list on the Forum.

Regards,

Dave / Spannerfingers
IndigoSteve

Post by IndigoSteve »

Thought I had already said yes to this via Taptalk thing on the phone but I can't see it - yes pls for me +1 for Friday and Sat (Camping)

Looking forward to seeing you all again
markoh

Post by markoh »

Yuletide Rally Attendance (51)

Agent Orange +1
Apophis + Mrs
Bernard Smith
Bigdavesmate
Bill
Billy Sherratt
Birgit
Biquad
Catcitrus
Chris955i
ChrisA + 1
Cone
Devon John
Garry
Gary B
Henry
IndigoSteve +1
John Briggs
Ken
Liam gsa (+1)
Maljones
Mark
Markoh
Nickoff
PaulG
Peterpan241
Ratass
ReaperX
Reece Adams + 4
Rick
Rockerbilly
Shippley John
Silverfox990
Spannerfingers
Spasm
Steve
The Sarge
Tim
Travelling Sam
Tredown
Trickytree
Vermin
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

Sorry I couldn't make it--van all loaded up with little NX in the back for the long drive--and on Thursday morning the keypad immobiliser threw a hissy fit. Tried everything--checking connections on the pad, earths , other connections, a new twin pump relay etc--but wouldn't accept the code. Ended up towing it to a local garage where it now resides on a ramp ready for an attack. The tinternet solution appears to be to completely bypass the immobiliser system and run a simple 12v switched supply to the fuel pump solenoid--if that still works! If it can be done at sensible cost then I'll keep it--otherwise its scrap--anyone want a perfectly solid Fiat Scudo with wheelchair conversion and ramp?--if it is scrap then I'll simply get a newer one--it does everything I want very well--and I've had it for 10 years! Went out for a short ride just to ease the pain!
devon john

Post by devon john »

catcitrus wrote:Sorry I couldn't make it--van all loaded up with little NX in the back for the long drive--and on Thursday morning the keypad immobiliser threw a hissy fit. Tried everything--checking connections on the pad, earths , other connections, a new twin pump relay etc--but wouldn't accept the code. Ended up towing it to a local garage where it now resides on a ramp ready for an attack. The tinternet solution appears to be to completely bypass the immobiliser system and run a simple 12v switched supply to the fuel pump solenoid--if that still works! If it can be done at sensible cost then I'll keep it--otherwise its scrap--anyone want a perfectly solid Fiat Scudo with wheelchair conversion and ramp?--if it is scrap then I'll simply get a newer one--it does everything I want very well--and I've had it for 10 years! Went out for a short ride just to ease the pain!

did here you had problems ,,,you was missed ,,, see you at the Malvern
\
john
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

Nice thought-thanks--a shame--but in an odd way I'm glad it failed on my driveway--I'll keep you posted. I was considering just riding down on the Triumph but Friday simply got away from me trying to get it sorted--hope you all had a good time.
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Great weekend, was good to meet up with old and new friends,hope your charity donation exceeds expectations. Thenks go to John and all that help put together a traditional rally, see you in a muddy field sometime.
(thumbs)
Chris955i

Post by Chris955i »

Big thanks to John and the lads for all there hard work in sorting out the weekend. Great food. And a great venue. And all for the air ambulance. Well done lads

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”