Horizons Unlimited . Hay on Wye 16th-19th June

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
PaulinBont

Horizons Unlimited . Hay on Wye 16th-19th June

Post by PaulinBont »

Some beds still available at £23 in a shared dorm. Travel Talks, Presentations, Travel advice, Ride-outs, Off road rides etc.

Online Early booking discount of £30 until 28th February. If you have never been to one of these it is well worth going (and in a cracking location). Free camping and parking. Compared to Donnington Park and the planes' landing gear almost catching on the tent poles as they came into land at East Mids Airport , this will be a haven of tranquillity: cuckoos in the morning, salmon leaping in the river ............ (thumbs)

http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/events/hubbuk-2016
Schoe000

Re: Horizons Unlimited . Hay on Wye 16th-19th June

Post by Schoe000 »

I am booked for camping. How many Abr's are going. Would be an opportunity to meet up and put faces to names.
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

Also Booked :) (thumbs)
Spurgus69

Post by Spurgus69 »

Just signed up for this. I will be going in my motorhome though, I don't do tents these days. Will take my bike on the trailer in case there are any rideouts. Look forward to meeting some of you guys.
Mad Hatter

Post by Mad Hatter »

I probably wont be able to make this as I'm off to Scotland the week after and will need to sort my crap, but I've stopped at Baskerville hall a couple of times and its alright, the foods not too bad and the beers pretty cheap, and they've got an indoor pool (thumbs)

Nice pub that's walking distance that does really good food and only just outside hey on wye.
Passing Phase

Post by Passing Phase »

Yes we are also booked for this one, on are way back from are Pyrnees trip I will be bringing the Landy though
ChrisCole

Post by ChrisCole »

Just registered Jacki and I, when are you planning to go up Nick and will you be on a bike?
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

The talks and presentations themselves are simply amazing; name a country and someone will have been there before. I also enjoyed the demo on how to make bread, pizza and calzone with a mess tin, hot stone and petrol cooker (thumbs)

The Road Kill Café was also very interesting: hedgehog, deer, pigeon, pheasant: if it flies, walks or squawks these guys will cook it. Run over it, bring it along and watch it be turned into gourmet cooking in front of you :whistle:
Schoe000

Post by Schoe000 »

ChrisCole wrote:Just registered Jacki and I, when are you planning to go up Nick and will you be on a bike?
Hi Chris, yep I will ride up. I have to work on the Friday so will be leaving at 15:40. Cheers
dave j

Post by dave j »

All booked - missed it last year. Great weekend.
KTM 1290 Super Adventure T - Power!
KTM 690 Enduro R - lighter to pick up
Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 - Fun.

Even our dogs are orange.

Only bikers understand why dogs put their heads out of car windows.

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”