Bike show

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
CRAIGREVO

Re: Bike show

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Here are a few of my favorite pictures I took a the show yesterday.

Spearmint rhino girl on the MV stand. :pinch:

Connie from Holby city and casualty nailing the BMW offroad experience balance bike.

An arty farty Ducati picture.

Awesome looking clutch on an RD375.

Lewis Hamiltons stunning MV. :ohmy:

Ducati exhaust

Fatty and Skinny

Cant remember the bike, Circus of speed or something? But the brake and clutch set up looked cool. B)
shep

Post by shep »

I have a three hour window tomorrow, do you think that is long enough for a look round if i dont hang around to long in the clothing section.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

If you know what you want to see and that 3 hr window is for time in the show it'll be plenty.

You should see everything if you don't waste time trying on kit you've no intention of buying or going out for a smoke as I did twice on Sunday.
Scott_rider

Post by Scott_rider »

I'm going tomorrow, Thursday (thumbs)
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
Nick_2112

Post by Nick_2112 »

ZX Raziel wrote:Just heads up for folks that are looking for a new helmet , they are selling the new Shoei Adventure helmet there at the NEC show for £250 for the plain colours and £300 for the graphics version , that is a big price drop from what they were selling them few weeks back
( 470 for the graphics version the last time i have checked ) .
(thumbs)
Cheapest ADV I saw yesterday was £280 plain, £300 graphic.....thinkit was Infinity M/c's
The Sarge

Post by The Sarge »

Went yesterday and was pretty seen and done after 4 hrs tbh.
It should have been called the 'Street Scrambler' show, everyone is selling them and there appeared to more people sitting on them than any other type of bike, must be the influence of David Beckam? My only other observation was the amount of people selling organised bike tours, must be lucrative but what happened to people buying a map or twatnav and doing it alone ??

Sarge
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Having a look around today and I came across this new LS2 lid. It felt light it has a retractable sun visor and it looks spot on. the rep told me it should be available in January and its RRP will be £99.99!! B)

Its also available in black and in green. (thumbs)

pinball1008

Post by pinball1008 »

CRAIGREVO wrote:Having a look around today and I came across this new LS2 lid. It felt light it has a retractable sun visor and it looks spot on. the rep told me it should be available in January and its RRP will be £99.99!! B)

Its also available in black and in green. (thumbs)

Where are they and can you order at the show? The ls2 453 looks good and has been available for a while, but I'm interested to try one for size.
Not all those wandering are lost
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

They have an LS2 manufacturers stand by Suzuki stand. You cant order at the show but you can have a good old look at it and ask the rep all about it. (thumbs)
optimisery

Post by optimisery »

I went to the bike show and bought.... Marquee lights!! :laugh: :laugh:

Got a free ABR sticker ( or 2 - oops ) and sat on the new Africa Twin .. so all very good (thumbs)
Are we there yet?

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”