yule TIDE ABR rally 2015 Abbotsham, Bideford, Devon EX39, UK

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
devon john

Re: yule TIDE ABR rally 2015 Abbotsham, Bideford, Devon EX39, UK

Post by devon john »

AustinW wrote:
devon john wrote:
AustinW wrote:I am hoping to make this. I will be camping, although the weather is likely to be the final determinant and which could also see me arriving a day or two early and leaving late.
shouldn't be a problem coming early BUT let me know if you are !!
i can then warn the site owner ,

john
Buggery bolloxy buggery, I got my weekends mixed up. I can't make this as I am otherwise committed. Sorry.
shame but you can't do everything ,,,, we will toast your good health,

john
nickoff

Post by nickoff »

Hi John, if all goes well I hope to get there on the Friday afternoon. I'm not sure what condition my tent is in so will have a look at it tomorrow . If its looking a bit tatty I'll try to get into the bunkhouse. Besides bowl, utensils etc is there anything else I'll need?

Nick.
devon john

Post by devon john »

nickoff wrote:Hi John, if all goes well I hope to get there on the Friday afternoon. I'm not sure what condition my tent is in so will have a look at it tomorrow . If its looking a bit tatty I'll try to get into the bunkhouse. Besides bowl, utensils etc is there anything else I'll need?

Nick.
if you want to bring something for are auction ,,,,( its not compulsory )

john
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Hi John, looks like you will have some extra veggies to dole out, doesn't look like we will make it :( , if I don't get down might see you at the Elefantreffen (thumbs) . Hope it all goes well and you all have a great weekend.
nickoff

Post by nickoff »

Devon John, I've just tried ringing the number to book into the bunk house and I'm getting a recorded message telling me it's an incorrect number and it isn't recognised. Can you help?
,the number I called was --0123788028.

Nick.
devon john

Post by devon john »

nickoff wrote:Devon John, I've just tried ringing the number to book into the bunk house and I'm getting a recorded message telling me it's an incorrect number and it isn't recognised. Can you help?

Nick.
that the right number BUT theres only one or two working as the site is now closed

its opening just for us ,,,, there shouldn't be a problem with space as there lots of bunkhouse rooms

i will be popping in there Monday to sort one or two things so i can ask whats the best time to ring

john
nickoff

Post by nickoff »

devon john wrote:
nickoff wrote:Devon John, I've just tried ringing the number to book into the bunk house and I'm getting a recorded message telling me it's an incorrect number and it isn't recognised. Can you help?

Nick.
that the right number BUT theres only one or two working as the site is now closed

its opening just for us ,,,, there shouldn't be a problem with space as there lots of bunkhouse rooms

i will be popping in there Monday to sort one or two things so i can ask whats the best time to ring

john
Thanks John. I will definately be riding down on Friday morning. I opened up my tent yesterday and to be honest I don't think it would be any good for winter use. Mind it's only a £24.00 cheapy that I bought for summer so it doesn't owe me anything. I just didn't fancy turning up after a 300 + miles ride and having nowhere to sleep.

Nick.
Twistgrip

Post by Twistgrip »

I'd like to go to this. Can I just turn up,or is it pre book only? Whats the cost?

I'd be on my Goldwing outfit (thumbs)
Mawnanian

Post by Mawnanian »

Q
devon john

Post by devon john »

Twistgrip wrote:I'd like to go to this. Can I just turn up,or is it pre book only? Whats the cost?

I'd be on my Goldwing outfit (thumbs)
you are more than welcome just turn up !!! the kettle will be on (thumbs)

if you want bunkhouse i would like you to ring the site office and book with them
phone 01237 880028

john

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”