Tea007 Winter Bunkhouse Salisbury Feb 2016

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Marmaduke

Re: Tea007 Winter Bunkhouse Salisbury Feb 2016

Post by Marmaduke »

Anyone traveling down on Friday as I am leaving from Derby if you fancy meeting up somewhere en-route please drop me a PM.

John
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Well i'm still coming folks..two weeks of skiing didn't kill me so lets see if this does.

To my shame the 950 has not seen the light of day since last August and it's still covered in mud from then. But it started fine on sunday...thanks optimate...and all looks good.

If tea wants i can lead a group of big bikes or just tag along behind another...i'm easy but you all know that anyway.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Grimetime

Post by Grimetime »

Sorry Tea getting ahead of myself there.. Valentine's has come and gone and he didn't even get me a card :whistle:
Doug Haywood
tea007

Post by tea007 »

QUICK UPDATE

1. No sleeping bag needed,bedding supplied
2.You can park at front of hostel to unload (1600 they open from)
3. Bring bike chain if worried about security
4.There is drying room
5.Tv for rugby Friday night and England v Ireland
6.Three bike groups now
7. Mini bus to salisbury £7.50 to £9.50 Saturday night ( who's interested let me know ASAP)
8. I will sort out payment and drop outs

Remember strong ales/lager/cider
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Count me in for Saturday weeeee man.
felco

Post by felco »

Hi Tea, so sorry I am unable to come to this event, lost your number so couldn't text, text me and I shall explain.
I don't want a refund, use it for the beer kitty Saturday night! Hate letting you down mate, apologies :)
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

felco wrote:Hi Tea, so sorry I am unable to come to this event, lost your number so couldn't text, text me and I shall explain.
I don't want a refund, use it for the beer kitty Saturday night! Hate letting you down mate, apologies :)
Tea says he's putting your bunk money in the black ops kitty. Depending on numbers we can all expect a couple of tugs each.
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

beddowsm wrote:
felco wrote:Hi Tea, so sorry I am unable to come to this event, lost your number so couldn't text, text me and I shall explain.
Tea says he's putting your bunk money in the black ops kitty. Depending on numbers we can all expect a couple of tugs each.
Well i did say earlier that the bunkhouse is 2 mins walk from south wiltshire's biggest dogging site. Maybe you can put the money to use there?

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
beddowsm

Post by beddowsm »

Mike101 wrote: Well i did say earlier that the bunkhouse is 2 mins walk from south wiltshire's biggest dogging site. Maybe you can put the money to use there?

Mike
Glad Im bringing my 4x4 now. You probably wont see me much during the evenings. Got to wash my hair and all that.
Timcat

Post by Timcat »

beddowsm wrote:
Mike101 wrote: Well i did say earlier that the bunkhouse is 2 mins walk from south wiltshire's biggest dogging site. Maybe you can put the money to use there?

Mike
Glad Im bringing my 4x4 now. You probably wont see me much during the evenings. Got to wash my hair and all that.
What hair??

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”