A wild camping w/end 5/7 June loch maree

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
mabawza

Re: A wild camping w/end 5/7 June loch maree

Post by mabawza »

moto al wrote:Hi I'm in the Black Isle tonight ,will be arriving about lunch time.cheers Al (thumbs)

I'll be leaving aboot 10am should get there aboot 10-15am as long as the traffic's no bad on the single track :whistle:
Mul001

Post by Mul001 »

Over arf way. Stopped at Signal rock Glencoe. Dependin on traffic shud be there lunchtime.

Chrz Mul
Daymo

Post by Daymo »

Hey mabawza,

Just to let you know I'll not be able to make it - some family shit has came up, Saturday nights taken now.

Thanks for the invite though, maybe next time, ffs.

Damion
Wee crf 250 fae the rally last week.
mabawza

Post by mabawza »

Nae prob Damion there will be more meets up this way we'll catch you at one later cheers Ian.
Kenbo

Post by Kenbo »

Guys I got home safe. Bit blowy and occasional downpores but still glad I did not come home via Glencoe.
Wife is still in Germany so tent is in spare room drying out. Clothes in the washing machine and im off to jump in the bath. Everything stinks of wood smoke ;)

Well it was good to meet you all a nice 500 mile round trip in the wind and rain. (Al you only live 30 miles away from me)

Next trip Al arainges a meet can we specify Bikes!!! Out of 5 attending there was two cars, one camper van and two bikes.

And please dont wait till I take the winter stuff off the bike next time you arrainge a meet. I should have left the muffs on and I did consider my heated jacket but "heck I wont need that in the summer" Dohhhh
CBSTD

Post by CBSTD »

I did consider taking a hurl up but it would have been in the van so did'nt see the point, bike is on it's way to Nice, we will be catching them on Thursday woo hoo
Me karma ranover me dogma
Kenbo

Post by Kenbo »

Some photos from the weekend

Image[/img]
ImageImageImageImage
Flintlock

Post by Flintlock »

Nice
moto al

Post by moto al »

Great company ,great banter, just shame about the weather .cheers chaps Al (thumbs) , ps I just hope it improves as I'm up in the area for another week.
moto al
Kenbo

Post by Kenbo »

Just for you Al here is a video I took coming up through Glencoe. Better turn down the volume I have not worked out how change the audio yet

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”