Tuesday 30th December - Playing on the plain

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Agent Orange

Re: Tuesday 30th December - Playing on the plain

Post by Agent Orange »

Agent Orange wrote:I want to come (thumbs) I need to come :evil: but at the mo can't fit it in :angry: family visits ( perks of have a wife's family not in Wales) may of planted a seed in wifeys head lol visit her brother, for two nights 29th & 30th in Colerne :pinch: will have to wait now.
Not going to happen now :angry: so enjoy and put lots of pics of Andys bad luck, as he always has some, poor man.
Merry Christmas and happy New puddles (thumbs)
~ACP~

Post by ~ACP~ »

LOL Allan you funny bugger... I'll be on the ninefiddy for this so everything will be A-OK (thumbs)

(...maybe :blush: )
g00ner

Post by g00ner »

Will there be an easy run sticking to the main tracks? Would like to bring my son to his first meet with a number of like minded riders. He'll be on his Honda 50 with Heidenau tyres i
shed

Post by shed »

Thinking down the same lines as my son wants to come on his 125 with l plates , will we see military stuff as ive never been up round there like the german village and old tanks that they use for target practices
f17th

Post by f17th »

[strike]I might be able to make it, Can get the knobblies fitted back on the 690.

Is there space for one more?[/strike]

Scratch that, I'm actually working then.
Have fun Guys!
markoh

Post by markoh »

Mike101 wrote:
markoh wrote:Will this be on the military tracks, suitable for a Ural outfit?
The beauty of the plain is in a lot of places there is really messy fun stuff next to the army trails. So yes an outfit would be just fine.

Mike
Afraid I can't make now, I'm off to Belgium on the 30th
HorseyBiker

Post by HorseyBiker »

I'm going to have to bow out, orders to attend a family do... Have good one chaps
'05 Silver 125 Varadero- the sensible solution

'13 990 Adventure R- gone but not forgotten

'04 Silver Varadero 125- Sold

'07 XR 125- Killed and PX'd
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

g00ner wrote:Will there be an easy run sticking to the main tracks? Would like to bring my son to his first meet with a number of like minded riders. He'll be on his Honda 50 with Heidenau tyres i
Yes i will lead an easy group...he will be just fine

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

shed wrote:Thinking down the same lines as my son wants to come on his 125 with l plates , will we see military stuff as ive never been up round there like the german village and old tanks that they use for target practices
HI,

Bring him along..he will be fine...

mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Right then chaps...

Who wants to lead the faster/muddy group?

I'm a girlie wuss so i'll do the slower/big bike group.

Mike

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”