new year camping

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
qwerty

Re: new year camping

Post by qwerty »

Hi Gary, Sounds great, I hope to come along depending on work, is there a limit on numbers ?
be good to catch up
rog
devon john

Post by devon john »

qwerty wrote:Hi Gary, Sounds great, I hope to come along depending on work, is there a limit on numbers ?
be good to catch up
rog
that a good one qwerty ,,,,, limit on numbers,,,,, can't see there being that many nutters out there .

john
luckiegar

Post by luckiegar »

qwerty wrote:Hi Gary, Sounds great, I hope to come along depending on work, is there a limit on numbers ?
be good to catch up
rog
hi rog hope your better no problem mate come along if the off road gets to big will split groups will all work out don't think there are any monkeys though presume you got our bike back then (thumbs)
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

me nethan and tony are keeping a eye on the weather and will make the call nearer the time .... (thumbs) wont be camping though B)
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
Bigdavesmate

Post by Bigdavesmate »

minkyhead wrote:me nethan and tony are keeping a eye on the weather and will make the call nearer the time .... (thumbs) wont be camping though B)
Just to keep you abreast, I live 20 mins from the camp site and its snowing like buggery, very high winds and -2 degrees C

Hope everybody remembers to put their vests on! :whistle:
Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day, rarely of what they had seen.- Louis L'Amour
devon john

Post by devon john »

Bigdavesmate wrote:
minkyhead wrote:me nethan and tony are keeping a eye on the weather and will make the call nearer the time .... (thumbs) wont be camping though B)
Just to keep you abreast, I live 20 mins from the camp site and its snowing like buggery, very high winds and -2 degrees C

Hope everybody remembers to put their vests on! :whistle:
hello Steve
if the weather is to bad i won't make it , but will try my very best to get there .
as you are close i hope your going to pop in a visit us
the kettle will be on, and Marko will have a tale or two (thumbs)

john
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

All good now Gary got the bike back early December :-) it will be good to catch up for a blather and a pint in the 3 Tuns, and minky it will be great to see you again bud, also I will get to see your new Bike.

devon john I am coming up from Janner land (Plymouth) and may trailer my bike up depending on work and the weather there is room for another bike if that helps

rog
luckiegar

Post by luckiegar »

happy new year all (thumbs) just to confirm all you nutters camping next weekend i got sixteen for camping
ALIWAKESKATE
LUCKIEGAR
DEVON JOHN
MARKOH
SILVERFOX 990
STEVIED
TEA
KTM CHRIS
MIKEYBOY
PHILIPTIGERICE
SPARTON
JONPERRY 64
AFRICA JOHN
TONKA 660
QUERTY
INDIGOSTEVE

and maybe minky and nethan as i said have got route for off road ride and thats about it we make it up as we go along pub chip shop ect ten minute walk from camp site see you there :woohoo:
luckiegar

Post by luckiegar »

ps to last post spasm more than welcome to come mate remember you from last one (thumbs)
Bigdavesmate

Post by Bigdavesmate »

luckiegar wrote:happy new year all (thumbs) just to confirm all you nutters camping next weekend i got sixteen for camping
ALIWAKESKATE
LUCKIEGAR
DEVON JOHN
MARKOH
SILVERFOX 990
STEVIED
TEA
KTM CHRIS
MIKEYBOY
PHILIPTIGERICE
SPARTON
JONPERRY 64
AFRICA JOHN
TONKA 660
QUERTY
INDIGOSTEVE

and maybe minky and nethan as i said have got route for off road ride and thats about it we make it up as we go along pub chip shop ect ten minute walk from camp site see you there :woohoo:
Pop me on the list too please.
Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day, rarely of what they had seen.- Louis L'Amour

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”