HISS Catalonia 2015

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
IJnoGSer

Re: HISS Catalonia 2015

Post by IJnoGSer »

The Spanish Biker wrote:
BokitoJos wrote:Mi gusto mucho, no puedo esperar :woohoo:
Brilliant Jos!

¡Muy bien! - all you now need is a keyboard like mine :whistle:

Simon
Well I'm off to Mexico next week to give my Spanish a bit of polishing. I may do a little relaxing and maybe take in some sun whilst I'm there. Be rude not to..................
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

IJnoGSer wrote:
The Spanish Biker wrote:
BokitoJos wrote:Mi gusto mucho, no puedo esperar :woohoo:
Brilliant Jos!

¡Muy bien! - all you now need is a keyboard like mine :whistle:

Simon
Well I'm off to Mexico next week to give my Spanish a bit of polishing. I may do a little relaxing and maybe take in some sun whilst I'm there. Be rude not to..................
Mind your P's and Q's Ian, Mexican slang is pretty 'brutal' - and that's saying something knowing some of the words I do in Spanish - ¡Cojones! - but life is never that simple . . .

Cheers

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Archie

Post by Archie »

Still sounds Double Dutch to me...... what you say Jos?
Don't go where the path leads, 'Go where there is no path..! and leave a trail for others to follow'
IJnoGSer

Post by IJnoGSer »

[/quote]

Mind your P's and Q's Ian, Mexican slang is pretty 'brutal' - and that's saying something knowing some of the words I do in Spanish - ¡Cojones! - but life is never that simple . . .

Simon[/quote]

Don't think there will be too much slang or obsenitys at the 5 star family resort. B)

That is a lot of Bo**cks being talked in the video :whistle:
did i catch something about putting them on the table :ohmy:

So Archie, shall i have the pleasure of your company on the trip ?
This young pup still has a lot to learn (thumbs)
BokitoJos

Post by BokitoJos »

Ahhh, the A team is ¡awakening! :cheer:

I lost all clue, who is riding Aragon and who Cataluña and who both, understood Archie dreaming of both being a desert veteran :woohoo: sorry "pensionado al trabajar"
No entry list on the 2015 ¿events? or me not know where to look.

@Ian, i got an electric started now, so saves body energy > can be spend on me riding :P

Already sayed, us at age, best to pace down and see more of the exceptional landscape.
Ordered the map "Pallars Jusa" tipped from Simon, its full of history, so have to pin some waypoints on the historicals close to the tracks.

No problem yoking about me, keeps me sharp on the tekst, must say sometimes not getting the clue at all, you guys condensing phrases.

Got meself CityNavigator so hope this helps us being matched when flashjumping from track to track. :unsure:
Netherlands
Archie

Post by Archie »

Oh yes Ian Mick and I will be participating and looking forward to seeing everyone again as well as Mikeyboy too.

Simon, I guess you better include us in the numbers.

Jos, Double Dutch means gobbledegook - or in simple English - (nonsense)
Don't go where the path leads, 'Go where there is no path..! and leave a trail for others to follow'
BokitoJos

Post by BokitoJos »

(thumbs)
Netherlands
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

IJnoGSer wrote:

Simon[/quote]That is a lot of Bo**cks being talked in the video :whistle:
did i catch something about putting them on the table :ohmy: [/quote]

You did indeed, well done. But you missed carrying them in a wheelbarrow, having square ones and worse . . . ooh I feel the pain! (thumbs)

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Archie wrote:Oh yes Ian Mick and I will be participating and looking forward to seeing everyone again as well as Mikeyboy too.

Simon, I guess you better include us in the numbers.

Jos, Double Dutch means gobbledegook - or in simple English - (nonsense)
Hi Archie,

Got you and the Dangerous One on the list for Catalonia - but you're definitely not coming to Aragon, correct? :(
BokitoJos wrote:No entry list on the 2015 ¿events? or me not know where to look
No, you're not missing anything Jos. I'm not doing this anymore as it just got too complicated as folks register and then cancel. I also thought it better just to let those who want to use this topic to get in touch and leave the shy ones to themselves.

But at the moment we have 32 riders coming to Aragon, several Vets from there and Catalonia. We have three couple riding bikes and two wives and sweethearts, so I'll be happy with lots of female company :whistle:

In Catalonia we are about 34, with about six yet to cough up and confirm, and another group of three who are working out their times before confirming.

We also have two 'non-combatants' rolling in for the craik so we'll be quite a gang. But we will also have about a dozen 'Vets' who know the ropes, so I've squared it with Jordi to increase the numbers and I've decided we can cope with up to 48 riders (thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs)

Included in this are five Dutch riders - two of whom are couples - so plenty of raw herring on order! :evil:

Simon

BokitoJos

Post by BokitoJos »

"the Dangerous One"

I must be new here :whistle:
Netherlands

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”