Salisbury plain this Saturday..28th June

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Mike101

Salisbury plain this Saturday..28th June

Post by Mike101 »

Just got a full days pass from the Mrs to go and play. It will be wet and I need to go try some trails for the rally.

Anybody care to join me.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Brenhden

Re: Salisbury plain this Saturday..28th June

Post by Brenhden »

Jealous? ;)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

How was it today?

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

I rode from Mark to Chitterne via Glasters which was not much fun and across the plain to camp. The trails were incredible. Arrived about 7pm. Headed down to the Plume for a few beers. Can't wait till the morning :)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

What parts have a you been on so far?

Mike
shed

Post by shed »

Hi mike I've always wanted to ride on salisbury plain I live in south devon so it's not too much of a trek Im signed up for the August weekend so looking forward to that .I can't make this weekend as my daughter is coming down , but next time your going out on the plain for the day give me a nudge it would be great to join you. cheers pete.
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Will do shed. I need to do lots of rides before the rally to sort out the rides.

Mike
shed

Post by shed »

Then count me in on the next one.
Ruiz

Post by Ruiz »

Hi Mike, I would like to join you tomorrow on this ride.
Where can we meet and what time?
I will be riding my XChallenge from Southampton.
I will PM you my mobile number, just in case.
Cheers,
Gonzalo
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Ruiz wrote:Hi Mike, I would like to join you tomorrow on this ride.
Where can we meet and what time?
I will be riding my XChallenge from Southampton.
I will PM you my mobile number, just in case.
Cheers,
Gonzalo
Great stuff..PM sent

Mike

Return to β€œMEETS & RUNS”