north to south

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
luckiegar

north to south

Post by luckiegar »

did this last year but other way round from swansea to colwyn bay , took us four days carring our camping kit , some realy good lanes , and a great laugh looking back now everything from bogsnot to slate climbs and water crossings i was on a 990 last year, and i would say that was on the edge of bike size for this , 690 this year lol , plan would be fairly loose campsites maybe wild camping see how things go for each day nothing set in stone yet, but thinking one of the last weekends in july bank holiday weekend will be to busy in august meet friday night start route on saturday am aim to be finished and back home tuesday at latest
phil.hughes1983

Re: north to south

Post by phil.hughes1983 »

I may be up gfor this Garry. I will keep an eye on this and check my work diary and try and keep things clear
luckiegar

Post by luckiegar »

ok phil just an idea at moment see how much interest I can get reckon a group of about four to six would be good (thumbs)
KTMChris

Post by KTMChris »

I'm in (thumbs)

Looked good from what I saw of the last trip.
luckiegar

Post by luckiegar »

(thumbs) excellent mate be a blast some incredible lanes
phil.hughes1983

Post by phil.hughes1983 »

I'm seeing steve next week so I will speak to him and see if he has any time off from work coming up. Hopefully can get this sorted.
luckiegar

Post by luckiegar »

ok sounds like its taking shape anybody else
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

Me too will it be easier being downhill this time uh wot about the foggy rocks though!
luckiegar

Post by luckiegar »

was hoping you would be up for it had to think what you ment for a minute , i think a bit of man handleing we could sort that one bike at a time be a fair trade for coming down that rocky rootie one we did in the forest were the road just ended in a rock slab as i remember it was only about 150 meters of scree im happy to do either of the last two weekends in july but the end one 26=27th would be slighly better
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

I have been mulling this over but I can't make that weekend as I am at a Triumph bash in Scotland. But if the weekend changes I could well put my name down

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”