Wooton Bassett Afghan heroes mothers day ride

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
Chuffer

Re: Wooton Bassett Afghan heroes mothers day ride

Post by Chuffer »

I'll be there mate there are are about 5 of us going we are booked in for 9.00 am so will keep an eye out for ABR stickers
Selous

Post by Selous »

mark1150 wrote:I've read Selous's reply with interest.
Oddly enough by some piece of misfortune I ended up having a 5 hour trip back from London via 3 recovery trucks when my vans clutch went south on the M25.
Anyway, the last chap was a biker and we got talking about the rides of respect, when he mentioned the Bergen Rally at Kings Lynn.
I hadn't heard of it, so he elaborated; apparently this years should be around September time, and organised by Marshells Honda in Peterborough, I was just wondering if anyone had heard of it and perhaps interested in attending when the details are released.
Mate they go round the uk to different venues you have to look at there website for further details

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
snaphappy

Post by snaphappy »

Just a quick reply to this

In the mass of about 10000 bikes it was hard to spot any thing but I did manage to see a few stickers.
Rode for a while with an L plated YBR who was donning an ABR sticker on her lid, I think she was attached to a GS but I did not notice a sticker on that one.
I've asked Em' for another sticker I have mine mounted up front which is good when parked up but useless on the move.
So to YBR rider the nod wink and silly wave was not a form of chat up just wanted to say hello I was on the German plated Varadero

And who did I speak to on the dispersal?? Sorry I'm good with faces but forget names too quick, wearing a pentagram bikers club T shirt
For more info click on the Dambuster Signature banner

jackdaw

Post by jackdaw »

Had a fantastic day on Sunday, meeting up with new riders who had previously only been names on a forum. IMO the event was brilliantly organised and went smoothly. I wass on 9-10 slot and eventually rode off the airfield at about 12. Waiting was not a problem for me. Took a few clips of vid.
Selous

Post by Selous »

Can i borrow them vid's to send to mates?

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

paula

Post by paula »

I was there, had a fantastic day, thanks to all the people who put in so much hard work putting it all together...nice one! :) some pics here...

http://mandptour.blogspot.com/
jackdaw

Post by jackdaw »

Course you can Selous. Watch on you tube and then click the share button, copy and paste.
Selous

Post by Selous »

Cheers

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”