S.W Wales Bigbike Trailride

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

I am new on this forum so thought I'd try and meet some of you. So to get things going Anybody out there feel the need to go out and splash in some puddles on the trails round Carmarthenshire this weekend.Route in mind ideal for big singles on 50/50 tyres tkc or similar.trails be boring for proper mudslingers. I myself will be on 640adv.
Saturday looks good plenty of water on the ground sun in the sky? .
Phil

Re: S.W Wales Bigbike Trailride

Post by Phil »

Hi

I've ridden your area a few times mainly on my road bike, also done 1 or 2 trails on my Tenere. (may of been the Newcastle Emlyn area, not sure??)

In a month or 2 when the weather is better i would be well up for heading out your way if you fancy a ride out?
Bonniebird

Post by Bonniebird »

Hi welcome to ABR.
It's a shame I'm the other side of the country otherwise I'd be up for some big bike trails.
Perhaps another time, are the trails big bike friendly? Nothing too technichal? I'm riding on Mitas E-07's and they don't like too much mud :laugh:
Bongoman

Post by Bongoman »

I'll be up for it next time , welcome to the forum
Wide

Post by Wide »

Me an my ridin buddy often have days out from Ammanford area

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

If any locals are out doing similar type rideing or anyone else in a resonable distance and want company put a post up so we can get together. went out on sunday had a great time most fun time to ride is in these conditions. Will be out again in few weeks I expect will put up a post if people are interested. Thanks for the welcomes.
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

For Bonniebird unsure of the pattern of those tyres I'm on half worn Tkc rear and a front t63 thats already done a 5k trip to Merzouga managed ok but cant go anywhere in proper mud. There are trails for all types/combiations sure i could sort something out.
Oyjay

Post by Oyjay »

I'am up for a big bike ride, in W Wales. On tourances but normally cope. When it gets dryer.
"Weisser Jagd Panzer" The white one

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”