NEC LIVE SHOW

Planning a little soiree, then post it up here. And please, no commercial stuff, this forum is about people not products or services - send us a press release.
James691

NEC LIVE SHOW

Post by James691 »

Heading down tomorrow - happy to meet up with people for a brew. Short notice I know! :blush: pesky shift changes!
Dancing in the moonlight
Adrian

Re: NEC LIVE SHOW

Post by Adrian »

you don't work for WMP by any chance do ya James!?
Alun

Post by Alun »

I'll be hiking through the isles at the NEC tomorrow James. I'm jammed with appointments but keep a look out for an ABR T-shirt and say hi.
redtyke

Post by redtyke »

evening guys...re show,or should that be snow?!
been trying to get away from east yorks but since original tues date,weather just get's worse. anyone from M18/M1 donny area and south of sheffield been by road or late? how are the conditions.don't rate the tv stuff.tomorrow looks a bit better for getting down,but it's the return that looks bleak,with temps plunging from brum upwards.snow and black ice and i've heard reports about freezing fog?...any advice? going in car (if i can get it off my drive)..had to dig it out today.took an hour and then when i got back 3 hours later had to repeat the process and it was only 3pm!........tyke:blink:
James691

Post by James691 »

Adrian wrote:you don't work for WMP by any chance do ya James!?
Nope :) sorry mate!
Dancing in the moonlight
James691

Post by James691 »

Alun wrote:I'll be hiking through the isles at the NEC tomorrow James. I'm jammed with appointments but keep a look out for an ABR T-shirt and say hi.
I'm 6'2" 17 stone, head shaved, with a beard (yeah I know that does not limited it down much at the Nash Show B) )

I tend to have a black and white Adventure jacket with a black leather cut, back is full of patches of countries. I miss the tshirt then be sure to say hiya! :)
Dancing in the moonlight
James691

Post by James691 »

On the weather I tend to use traffic cam: Traffic Cam
Dancing in the moonlight

Return to “MEETS & RUNS”