Sheep skins

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Road2Manchester

Sheep skins

Post by Road2Manchester »

Spoke to a guy selling sheepskin rugs etc as i was looking at a seat cover for next year. Prices have gone very high for full hides and he quoted £49 for a 3" length full skin, saying that 98% of world production is currently being bought by China.

Just thought you guys might want to jump on the shearers wagon, and get your hands or RRRses warm whilst stocks last. I managed to get a £10 discount for a red/black one (matches my bike) and he has a few left. If its true, the main importer has just received the last container of this particular skin type. After taht none will be imported.

Ivor Aiken is at the Golden Square in Warringtons xmas market tent till xmas eve.
www.rugs-fur-u.com Tell hin Santa sent you..... ho ho ho
(Great web addfess) :dry:
cam to gif

If you ride like the wind, expect to get blown away. One lifetime is all we get use it wisely this ain;t no practise.
jasext

Re: Sheep skins

Post by jasext »

Get them from a cheap shop for around £9.99 or even slightly cheaper or if you want the proper stuff speak to your local butcher for not much more, you will have enough for roughly two seats then
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

Road2Manchester wrote:Spoke to a guy selling sheepskin rugs etc as i was looking at a seat cover for next year. Prices have gone very high for full hides and he quoted £49 for a 3" length full skin, saying that 98% of world production is currently being bought by China.
Do you wanna buy some magic beans? ;)
"The distant echo of faraway voices boarding far away trains,

To take them home to the ones that they love and who love them forever......."
Udders

Post by Udders »

Lambland!
phil90

Post by phil90 »

Funny that but I ordered one last night from lambland.. see how long it takes to be delivered..
------ Dress for the slide, not the ride -------
jkclive1971

Post by jkclive1971 »

IMG_0108.jpg
IMG_0108.jpg (95.9 KiB) Viewed 5835 times
All the way from Alaska

Alaskan leather
Itchy

Post by Itchy »

jasext wrote:Get them from a cheap shop for around £9.99 or even slightly cheaper or if you want the proper stuff speak to your local butcher for not much more, you will have enough for roughly two seats then
I was a butcher for years, never seen a sheepskin?? butchers sell meat not rugs :P

Vstrom1000 & Bandit600
Orlando_Orange

Post by Orlando_Orange »

+1 for lambland!!! think mine was 15 quid when i got it...
Chris

G650 X-Challenge

'91 XTZ750
Sykesy

Post by Sykesy »

LMFAO!!! Classic!
Jelly wrote:
Road2Manchester wrote:Spoke to a guy selling sheepskin rugs etc as i was looking at a seat cover for next year. Prices have gone very high for full hides and he quoted £49 for a 3" length full skin, saying that 98% of world production is currently being bought by China.
Do you wanna buy some magic beans? ;)

a friend is someone who bails you out of jail, But a BEST friend is the person sitting beside you saying...'that was fu**ing awesome'!!!!!!!
Udders

Post by Udders »

Itchy wrote:
jasext wrote:Get them from a cheap shop for around £9.99 or even slightly cheaper or if you want the proper stuff speak to your local butcher for not much more, you will have enough for roughly two seats then
I was a butcher for years, never seen a sheepskin?? butchers sell meat not rugs :P
I'm a qualified butcher too! Twas a fair few years ago now.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”