Sheep skins

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
africajim

Re: Sheep skins

Post by africajim »

That man has to be Welsh!!!!!!

Sorry, racist remark, been drinking! LOL! Hic!
Honda, the power of dreams.
Udders

Post by Udders »

africajim wrote:That man has to be Welsh!!!!!!

Sorry, racist remark, been drinking! LOL! Hic!
Now there's a surprise!:laugh:
Road2Manchester

Post by Road2Manchester »

HelpfullDONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER
cam to gif

If you ride like the wind, expect to get blown away. One lifetime is all we get use it wisely this ain;t no practise.
Road2Manchester

Funny that innit!!!!!! They sell them for £15when they are out of stock Hmmmn! As mentioned the man I spoke said THE CHIESE ARE BUYING ALL THE SHEEPSKINS i have NO interest if this is true, but hey ho,.,,,,, got mine whilst the going was good.
cam to gif

If you ride like the wind, expect to get blown away. One lifetime is all we get use it wisely this ain;t no practise.
Road2Manchester

Throttled wrote:Image

And when he went to the doctors about that big hairy growth, the doctor asked "how did this massive ugly carbunkle start" ?
The sheep replied.... "It started as a boil on my arse"....
cam to gif

Jimbike

Post by Jimbike »

KTMChris wrote:
Jimbike wrote:+3 for Lambland £12 a couple of months ago and got pretty wet when I left it on the bike overnight during a storm. There was enough natural oils just to need a shake off to be virtually dry!
I was impressed and it made a TT600 seat (almost) comfortable enough to enjoy 300 mile days :)
Where abouts are they for £12 on there website?
They SAY they are in stock here for £10 http://www.lambland.co.uk/shop/sheepski ... -1191.html

Having just done 4000miles sat on one I threw it in a wool wash when I returned and it's great again :cheer:
If you have eaten your breakfast, clean your bowl.
KTMChris

Post by KTMChris »

Pet Pad!

Well for £12.50 it's worth a try
africajim

Post by africajim »

Road2Manchester wrote:Funny that innit!!!!!! They sell them for £15when they are out of stock Hmmmn! As mentioned the man I spoke said THE CHIESE ARE BUYING ALL THE SHEEPSKINS i have NO interest if this is true, but hey ho,.,,,,, got mine whilst the going was good.
Ha ha! And I thought I was drunk! LOL!

Any way, was in at the quack this week, need an MOT for my prescription, screwed up face when I ADMITTED TO 12 UNITS OF ALCOHOL over a weekend! FFS! What would they say if I told them the truth?
So, I'm making up for laying off the drink last weekend prior the MOT, lost count of units, but Fiona can hardly stand! LOL!

Any way, there's always some smart arse there ready to tell you they've sourced something cheaper somewhere or other. I've two ewe's, a long one for the Varadero for two up and a single for the tiger, use velcro to hold both.

Drink sensibly, not like me, and try out the ewe!! Bargain compared to the whooppee cushions from Airhawk that feel like old women's breasts! (Don't ask!)
Honda, the power of dreams.
suffolkgsrider

Post by suffolkgsrider »

Jimbike wrote:
KTMChris wrote:
Jimbike wrote:+3 for Lambland £12 a couple of months ago and got pretty wet when I left it on the bike overnight during a storm. There was enough natural oils just to need a shake off to be virtually dry!
I was impressed and it made a TT600 seat (almost) comfortable enough to enjoy 300 mile days :)
Where abouts are they for £12 on there website?
They SAY they are in stock here for £10 http://www.lambland.co.uk/shop/sheepski ... -1191.html

Having just done 4000miles sat on one I threw it in a wool wash when I returned and it's great again :cheer:

Many thanks, just ordered one :woohoo:

SGR
2005 BMW 1150 GSA

Never ride faster than your Guardian Angel.
Jim Lovell

Post by Jim Lovell »

Here's mine £22.00 on flea bay, perfect, just stitched some elastic on the underside..

2011 trip 188.JPG
2011 trip 188.JPG (56.54 KiB) Viewed 1486 times
Real men ride twins ;-)

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”