Arai rx7-gp hopkins helmet and arlen ness 1 piece leathers

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
bond_yzf

Arai rx7-gp hopkins helmet and arlen ness 1 piece leathers

Post by bond_yzf »

Arai rx7-gp hopkins rep lid 1 year old like new as it has had venture sheild kit fitted from new so there is not one mark on it,it has a black visor on it which has a few scrathes but nothing major and also will be supplied with clear visor and arai helmet bag.one thing to mention after a ride on the bike i decided to stop for a smoke/lit a ciggy and decided to sit the arai on it it has a small cig burn on the foam cheek pad but not bad at all imo

size xl

these lids have went thru the roof in price near on £680 and they dont do the hopkins design anymore it is the crutchlow rep now and imo it looks cack wrong green colour for the monster energy logo

£300 plus postage

Arlen ness 1 piece leathers in black size 44 1 year old great condition,the tag on the zip has come off but doesnt stop the zip from working,there is a rub mark on the leg i think i must have rubbed up against something but it is just a mark no rips or tears

£250 0n0 plus postage

pics to follow tonite text/ring me is best 07525463144

located in northampton

cheers jim
bond_yzf

Re: Arai rx7-gp hopkins helmet and arlen ness 1 piece leathers

Post by bond_yzf »

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”