2021Kawasaki versys

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
minkyhead

2021Kawasaki versys

Post by minkyhead »

not going mental with the advert in short ...
2021 versys in green 9150 miles ..ish ownd by me fron pre reg dealer since 45 miles

very very clean full touring kit handguards panniers pannier bags tank pad ..has fender thing for tenquid thrown in :mrgreen: and oxford grips w
serviced by me way above the recomended 7.5 intervals decent tyres bridgstone

ive looked at what the dealers want and what they offer in trade in and 6 grand is where im at which a quick look around will tell you its a decent deal at that money
as a no nonsense solo tourer its really has impressed me bendy bits rough d roads and motorways are all eaten up with little fuss or bother 60mpg pushing well over 250miles with 3/4 litres to spare not riding like nun . i were unsure but for what i want ive tested the 1000 twice and still gone for the 650 with the proviso i dont take a pillion ...real world speeds it just fine
tbo im only selling it as ive ordered another posher one 2023 model ...sold in good faith with no known faults runs and rides as it should ..very nice bike for somone...

more pics and question answered by intersted parties via pm thanks

whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
johnnyboxer

Re: 2021Kawasaki versys

Post by johnnyboxer »

GLWS

It’s a cracker and I can say Minky goes very well on it
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Boggs

Re: 2021Kawasaki versys

Post by Boggs »

Great looking bike,you get so much for your money with the Versys,i had 2 of them over a 10yr period,cannot fault them.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”