ABR Loyalty Tickets For Sale Including Camping & Trails

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
rockdodger

ABR Loyalty Tickets For Sale Including Camping & Trails

Post by rockdodger »

Due to me contracting the dreaded Covid I can no longer make it to this years event
I have 2 tickets for sale because my son don’t fancy going on his own.
The tickets are for the weekend and include the trail circuits and camping.
I can email these to the buyer or they can collect from Brighouse West Yorkshire because I’ve printed them off as well as the Disclaimer forms.
Looking for £65 each
Cheers
rockdodger

Re: ABR Loyalty Tickets For Sale Including Camping & Trails

Post by rockdodger »

Tickets now sold
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

rockdodger wrote:Due to me contracting the dreaded Covid I can no longer make it to this years event
I have 2 tickets for sale because my son don’t fancy going on his own.
The tickets are for the weekend and include the trail circuits and camping.
I can email these to the buyer or they can collect from Brighouse West Yorkshire because I’ve printed them off as well as the Disclaimer forms.
Looking for £65 each
Cheers
That’s a shame
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
rockdodger

Post by rockdodger »

Johhnyboxer your very right. I was looking forward to this since returning from last years event and I had totally forgot about bloody covid and was going about life as normal.
To say I’m pissed off is an understatement. Anyway I hope the festival goes well and everyone has a great weekend.
Moto GP from Assen it is for me 😀. That’s on the tv
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

rockdodger wrote:Johhnyboxer your very right. I was looking forward to this since returning from last years event and I had totally forgot about bloody covid and was going about life as normal.
To say I’m pissed off is an understatement. Anyway I hope the festival goes well and everyone has a great weekend.
Moto GP from Assen it is for me Image. That’s on the tv
It’s still about
2 mates have it this week

With money we don't have

Seminole

Post by Seminole »

Hospitaisations are actually increasing, mainly due to a narrative pushed by the Government and happily followed because we are all fed up or stupid, next wave looks to have started which considering its mid summer and the currently emerging Variants appear more harmful than the earlier types of Omicron, well it doesnt bode well for the second half of 2022

I think we are heading for another really big wave as all the measures to dampen it down that regulated previous waves have been thrown away and I doubt they will be brought back no matter how many die as we have such a shit government and large chunks of population wont voluntarily take measures as they cant think their way out of a Mc donalds without a big fucking arrow to show the way
Fuck, even the Doctors surgery has completely abandoned all measures, so even Doctors are too fucking stupid to even just look at the available data that shows prevalence never dropped below alarming levels and the only reasons we havnt gone go tits up already is because were lucky with the early Omicron variants and the population had high levels of resistance due recent vaccination, both of which no longer apply

Happy Trails :D
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Seminole wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:19 pm Hospitaisations are actually increasing, mainly due to a narrative pushed by the Government and happily followed because we are all fed up or stupid, next wave looks to have started which considering its mid summer and the currently emerging Variants appear more harmful than the earlier types of Omicron, well it doesnt bode well for the second half of 2022

I think we are heading for another really big wave as all the measures to dampen it down that regulated previous waves have been thrown away and I doubt they will be brought back no matter how many die as we have such a shit government and large chunks of population wont voluntarily take measures as they cant think their way out of a Mc donalds without a big fucking arrow to show the way
Fuck, even the Doctors surgery has completely abandoned all measures, so even Doctors are too fucking stupid to even just look at the available data that shows prevalence never dropped below alarming levels and the only reasons we havnt gone go tits up already is because were lucky with the early Omicron variants and the population had high levels of resistance due recent vaccination, both of which no longer apply

Yawn
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

Seminole wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:19 pm Hospitaisations are actually increasing, mainly due to a narrative pushed by the Government and happily followed because we are all fed up or stupid, next wave looks to have started which considering its mid summer and the currently emerging Variants appear more harmful than the earlier types of Omicron, well it doesnt bode well for the second half of 2022

A good summary, it ain't gone away and people I know who are positive have carried on regardless - going out and spreading it further

With money we don't have

rockdodger

Post by rockdodger »

I tested positive the other day and I’m feeling quite unwell but I won’t be leaving my house until I feel better and have a negative test. The reason for isolating is I don’t think it’s fair on going out and infect anyone else.
Cheers
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

rockdodger wrote:I tested positive the other day and I’m feeling quite unwell but I won’t be leaving my house until I feel better and have a negative test. The reason for isolating is I don’t think it’s fair on going out and infect anyone else.
Cheers
Thanks for doing that
I did the same, 6-7 weeks ago after coming back from the Scottish 6 days and presumably catching it in the Fort William area
Stayed at home for the full 10 days
Many folks local to here have caught it recently and carrying on as normal going out, maskless and that’s why it’s spreading I guess

With money we don't have

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”