Honda CRF250 Rally + many extras

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
OB1

Honda CRF250 Rally + many extras

Post by OB1 »

It is, with a heavy heart, that I have decided to sell my Honda CRF250 Rally. I bought it brand new in January 2019, intending to travel around the world in 2020 and beyond. Throughout 2019, I started preparing the bike for the forthcoming trip, replacing certain parts with lighter and more durable parts and adding functional extras that I felt the bike needed.

Upgrades and additions are:
  • Renthal handlebar
  • Oxford heated grips
  • K-tech front suspension upgrade (by MCT Suspension)
  • Short, folding clutch lever
  • Acerbis hand guards
  • 12 volt and USB sockets (not yet wired in)
  • Beeline Moto GPS mount
  • Folding mirrors
  • Sidestand foot
  • Kodama Composites (superb) real carbon fibre skid plate - https://www.kodamacomposites.co.uk/prod ... tector-kit
  • Zeta footpegs
  • Zeta gear lever
  • Zeta rear brake lever (not yet fitted)
  • Zeta front sprocket cover
  • Zeta rear chain guards
  • Zeta chain adjusters
  • Dirt Racks luggage racks
The original bars, chain guards, footpegs, etc. will come with the bike. I also have another metal sump guard.

The Heidenau tyres are in pretty good condition and were fitted at the 5,000-mile service along with the DID chain. A new front disc was fitted in May. It is currently showing just under 8,000 miles. The bike was serviced and MOT'd in May by Orwell Motorcycles in Ipswich. It runs like a Honda!

Unfortunately, circumstances took a turn for the worst when my mum died in December 2019. Then, we were hit by the pandemic in early 2020. At the end of lockdown, I was lucky enough to get my hands on a year-old AJP PR7. Since then, the little Honda has been unused and I'm sure that someone else can have some fun with it.

The asking price for all of the above is £4,000 with pick up from just outside of Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk.

There are a couple of extra extras that may go with the bike for an additional £500 (which is a bargain). When the front suspension was upgraded, I also bought a YSS rear unit with a reservoir (specified for a 13.5 stone rider + 30kg of luggage). As the bike was being built for RTW travel, I also bought a genuine 6 litre auxiliary Camel tank. Neither the shock nor the tank is currently fitted to the bike but they can be sold with the bike if the purchaser wants them.
rightFront.png
rightFront.png (905.87 KiB) Viewed 2050 times
rightRear.png
rightRear.png (959.07 KiB) Viewed 2050 times
leftFront.png
leftFront.png (922.42 KiB) Viewed 2050 times
More photos can be seen here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/PfuH1Kxhr2sU3NBPA

I've probably missed something... if you have any questions, please DM me. I may not answer straight away but I will try to respond ASAP.
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
OB1

Re: Honda CRF250 Rally + many extras

Post by OB1 »

A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Deposit taken.
justrtw.com
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

Someone has got a great bike for a great price there :)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
OB1

Post by OB1 »

The sale has fallen through due to unforeseen circumstances, so the CRF250 Rally is back up for sale.
justrtw.com
OB1

Post by OB1 »

justrtw.com
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Just a little bump to see if there's any interest?

The price is negotiable but I can't negotiate if no one offers anything! :lol:
justrtw.com
Kelvyn

Post by Kelvyn »

Just seen its sold.
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Kelvyn wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:22 pm Just seen its sold.
Yep... to a very happy chap.
justrtw.com

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”