Sold

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Philiptigerrice

Sold

Post by Philiptigerrice »

(Readvertised as I'd not really been clear they're extra low!)

These seats came on my recently acquired bike - but I don't need it quite this low - so I've put the standard seats back on. Incredibly well made and super comfy - just not quite right for me.

These seats are absolutely immaculate - still have all the wrappings and boxes too.

My understanding is that these seats aren't actually made routinely - they're only made to order. (By Kaheda, under license to Touratech - fantastic quality!)

My wife ordered a clear out of the garage hence - competitively priced at £375 plus P&P (Won't be more than £25 max - to the UK.) (Or buyer collect from Bury, Greater Manchester) (Usually these cost circa £650 new!)

Please note that the rider seat fits 1250 GS and GSA and 1200 LC GS and GSA

The Pillion seat is almost the same - in that it will fit the 1250 GS and GSA - but on the 1200LC will only fit on the adventure model.

As the photos show - they're in pretty much brand new condition

From Touratech site:

Now all GS riders can get their feet firmly on the ground.

We have the ideal solution for all motorcyclists who haven't been able to ride the R 1200 GS until now because they couldn't safely touch the ground. Our extra low comfort seat makes stopping and manoeuvring a pleasure for anyone who previously struggled with the bike's seat height.

The seat fits as close as possible to the frame of the R1250GS/ R1200GS and its foam core is optimised to achieve the lowest possible seat height.

The high quality, multi-layer seat cover is equipped with a durable Fresh Touch surface coating. It reduces the surface temperature by significantly reflecting infrared light radiation and providing a cooler feeling when mounting a motorcycle parked in the sun.
An additional, exclusive gain in comfort for your riding pleasure!

This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.

Features:
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, sweat-resistant material with sealed seams
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Seats are modular, i.e. they fit together with the original rider or pillion seat
- Made in Germany
- Standard seat height adjustment is retained
- Up to 10 °C difference with the original seat fabric thanks to the surface coating "Fresh Touch"

Our rider and pillion seats can only be used together on the Adventure!

Height: 47/48,5 cm

Original height R 1200 GS: 52/53.5 cm
Attachments
IMG_0377.JPG
IMG_0377.JPG (155.37 KiB) Viewed 430 times
IMG_0370.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG (160.18 KiB) Viewed 430 times
IMG_0368.JPG
IMG_0368.JPG (142.28 KiB) Viewed 430 times
Last edited by Philiptigerrice on Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Greater Manchester
R1200 GS Adv ('08)
Philiptigerrice

Re: Touratech Rider & Pillion Seat, immaculate, Comfort Fresh

Post by Philiptigerrice »

pics..
Attachments
IMG_0374.JPG
IMG_0374.JPG (111.54 KiB) Viewed 429 times
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG (135.46 KiB) Viewed 429 times
IMG_0375.JPG