For Sale - Laptops and Phones

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Mosel Bikes

Re: For Sale - Laptops and Phones

Post by Mosel Bikes »

I've had a few from Daniel, including a super-quick one I got just a few weeks ago that now proudly sits as part of my music studio (pictured). They've all arrived well-packaged and in excellent condition and fully working (and they still are), for what seems to be to be a very reasonable price. It's a bit of a no-brainer if you're after a decent laptop. First class service from a top bloke and a gentleman to boot.
DSCF9940.JPG
DSCF9940.JPG (187.69 KiB) Viewed 6955 times
Greyhound Racing .... don't bet, don't go - you bet, they die :cry:
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Thanks for the kind words chaps and pleased all is working as expected. Of course, if you have any issues with the laptops in about a year, just let me know and I'll sort you a replacement or 100% refund. Heck, you don't get that much warranty wiht a used car nowadays :)

Anyhow, I've built one x 15 inch laptop. It's a Dell 15 inch "5590" laptop with 16GB RAM and a 1TB SSD. If I was being critical of it, the only fault I can find is that there's a mark on the screen where it's rubbed on the keyboard when closed. You don't really notice it when it's on unless you're looking for it.

This is the closest model I can find on ebay (The only difference is the one on ebay has a 256GB SSD and mine has a 1TB (1000GB) SSD, i.e mine is 4 times larger (I tell all the girls that))

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334748299473

Here are a couple of pics incl one next to the other 14 inch laptop so you can see the difference (The 15 inch one is the larger one with the number pad on the right hand side of the keyboard)

Shall we say £125 incl postage?

DanielS

Post by DanielS »

One gone, many more to go. Please don't make me goto Facebook marketplace or ebay, life's too short :) Happy to be made an offer for any of them too.
fw750x

Post by fw750x »

Got my 15 inch Laptop Yesterday from Daniel , Does what it says on the tin . Works as it should a Pleasure to do business with Thanks again DanielS Cheers Francis
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Francis, always a pleasure! As I said on the message, any issies at all, please just come back to me.

The Ukraine pot is up to about £300 now I think, maybe slightly more. I'll give it a few more weeks to see if anyone wants any more laptops before I donate it and pop proof here once it's done.

So, if anyone else is still after a 14 or 15 inch laptop as shown in images above, please just shout.
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

High Daniel---PM sent.
Steve T

Post by Steve T »

Great work Daniel :D

The ones I got from you several years ago are still keeping the grandsons happy.

If I needed another, you'd be the first one I'd contact.

Steve T

8-)
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride
scaley

Post by scaley »

Excellent value for money!
Great laptop to take on the bike, the only moving part is to open the screen. Plenty of storage, connectivity and enough processing power for quick video edits. The one I've received has even got a SIM card slot so I'm sorted for those remote spots in South Yorkshire I frequent :D !

It's more than I'll use so I'm very happy!
Thanks Daniel!
Regards

Scaley
dodursley

Post by dodursley »

PM sent
DanielS

Post by DanielS »

Hey Scaley, I'm pleased you're all happy. If you have any problems or issues, just let me know!

Dodursley, all replied with some ideas for you.

Anyone else? I have a couple of 14 inch ones left and potentially a couple of 15 inch ones of varying spec.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”