Huel Discount code wanted

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Monster

Huel Discount code wanted

Post by Monster »

Hello

I believe that when you go to check-out you get asked for a discount code - any one have one by chance?

Considering using this for breakfast as I am up early and out the door ... no time for tea & crumpets let alone the full English

Also opinions on the Standard vs Black Edition (ie differences and worth the extra cash?)

Thanks
If a Hammer don't fix it - you have an electrical problem
phil.hughes1983

Re: Huel Discount code wanted

Post by phil.hughes1983 »

Joel I might have one and will take a look. The black version has loads more sugar in it so personally I wouldn't bother. Ive tried a few different flavours. Banana is pretty good in the morning and mint choc is good. Vanilla is boring but I just used to add coffee to it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

P4ulie

Post by P4ulie »

Hey monster,

You get a 10% discount if you sign up for the subscription which you can always cancel if you don't like it. I may have a discount introduction card but it's probably been recycled. Alternately any of the youtube reviewers have a discount code active (which is what I originally did) but it's only 10% which is the sub discount anyway.

The black is more expensive & haven't tried it, make sure you either use chilled water or put in the fridge overnight, it tastes rank at room temp. I like the original vanilla, mixed berries is ok, haven't tried the banana yet.

It's not bad & is good for when you should eat something but can't be bothered. If you can palate porridge with water, it will taste fine
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything
Godspeed

Post by Godspeed »

Monster wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:22 pm Hello

I believe that when you go to check-out you get asked for a discount code - any one have one by chance?

Considering using this for breakfast as I am up early and out the door ... no time for tea & crumpets let alone the full English

Also opinions on the Standard vs Black Edition (ie differences and worth the extra cash?)

Thanks
Just eat a banana you monkey 😂😂😂😂
The Meandering Moustache

Going Big and Riding Small

Honda PCX125 (sports tourer)
Honda Innova ANF125 (Adventure bike)
Monster

Post by Monster »

Godspeed where are you?

I miss you ... but you now have another one to look after your every daily need(s)

As for the banana .... I have done so, but they often follow me around all day (burp)
I would fire up the blender and make a lovely smoothie but ... at that time of dark, I may be even less popular indoors

I hope you are planning many (mini) adventures. Let me know if you are planning to UPgrade as I have JUST the bike for you Sir!!

See you soon? Cuppa tea my son
Godspeed

Post by Godspeed »

Ha ha ha, yep miss catching up! Hopefully we can catch up soon. I think there was a Tavi course coming up but will be away for it. Typical 😜
I hear you are off to Morocco is it? One of your colleagues said you wouldn’t shut up about it. And rightly so 👍
The Meandering Moustache

Going Big and Riding Small

Honda PCX125 (sports tourer)
Honda Innova ANF125 (Adventure bike)
Monster

Post by Monster »

I shall be N/A for most of May - can't wait

Hello to all there

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”