WANTED: Ability to ride without crashing

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Preferably boxed and ready to plug and play. Needed urgently to prevent further damage to motorbike and rider. If you have one that includes a common sense and basic competence kit that would be even better.
zimtim

Re: WANTED: Ability to ride without crashing

Post by zimtim »

I did have one but unfortunaley it is now old and worn and doesnt work quite as well as it should, and as such is prone to the odd system failure and resultant software crash with odd hardware failure. System reboots are not always fully succesful and the reboot may have to take several attempts for it to take effect but mostly results in the limp home mode.
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Forget it Dave :lol: ......................anyhow we'd have nothing to laugh at if you stayed on all day :lol: :lol:
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

What your after is the tour blanche kit young man. As I recall it's a stay on anti crash "uprite" ish sort of kit :lol: :lol:
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

chunky butt wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:41 pm What your after is the tour blanche kit young man. As I recall it's a stay on anti crash "uprite" ish sort of kit :lol: :lol:
You're right Steve. I did survive the Tour Blanche without a single upward stare at the sky from a horizontal position. I think the stars were favourable that day.... :D It certainly wasn't anything to do with talent.

The snifter problem was all about being the leader and being the first to arrive at those 45 degree logs hidden beneath wet leaves. Lethal. Or maybe it was actually just sheer incompetence.
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

daveuprite wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:10 pm
chunky butt wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:41 pm What your after is the tour blanche kit young man. As I recall it's a stay on anti crash "uprite" ish sort of kit :lol: :lol:
You're right Steve. I did survive the Tour Blanche without a single upward stare at the sky from a horizontal position. I think the stars were favourable that day.... :D It certainly wasn't anything to do with talent.

The snifter problem was all about being the leader and being the first to arrive at those 45 degree logs hidden beneath wet leaves. Lethal. Or maybe it was actually just sheer incompetence.
Very true old son, thats what caught me out, serve me right for not going through the puddle and trying to skirt round :lol: :lol:
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

May I suggest . . .
Screenshot_20191230-212609_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20191230-212609_Samsung Internet.jpg (59.14 KiB) Viewed 2821 times
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Nigel wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:29 pm May I suggest . . .
Screenshot_20191230-212609_Samsung Internet.jpg
Now that's more like it, Nigel. You are clearly one of those people who can grasp a problem and offer a solution. Sadly they don't offer a 21 inch wheel size - because of course I will need a pair for the front wheel too...
Dansin

Post by Dansin »

It was slippy out there today and damn wet. Just about managed to keep it shiny side up...

garyboy

Post by garyboy »

I have a kit for sale for a knock-down price. :lol:

but I can confirm that it does not work properly.

the only part that is working is the `pride goeth before a fall` app, and that is very effective.
The desirable`bragging rights` add on, is compromised by the Gambling plug-in, which negates everything when you play the `age card`.
No-one listens to you after that game, and you are not invited to rideouts, being hacked by the `old git` or, even worse, `slow old git` troll interventions.
The `poker face` overlay is essential when using this app, especially when in 3 feet of sloppy sticky mud with your `friend's` camera pointing at you.

some riders invoke the `slow 'n steady` mode to prevent the crashing of the `bragging` app .. but this is even worse, as full speed mode in the `crazy` addendum does at least bring appreciation of photos, and praise for trying and giving opportunities for some great photo calls, while the `slow 'n steady` thing gets you left in the dark, most evenings. :D

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”