Wanted - Pannier Frames for a F800GS

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Steve T

Wanted - Pannier Frames for a F800GS

Post by Steve T »

My latest F8GS came with the BM mounts for Vario cases . . . . but no cases :roll:

But . . . .

I've got some Touratech boxes that I'd like to use . . . .

So . . . .

Does anyone out there have pannier racks that will take TT boxes for a F8GS that they are not using and would be happy to sell on?

Heres hoping :mrgreen:

Steve T

8-)
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride
PaulinBont

Re: Wanted - Pannier Frames for a F800GS

Post by PaulinBont »

Steve,

I've a set in the attic from when I sold the GS800; if they are suitable , they are yours.

Roger supplied the TT racks when I ordered my Ard Cases from him; as to whether they will fit your TT boxes, I'll pop up and ask Nick Plumb in the week; if they are suitable, how soon do you need them? Are you coming to Big Al's Pembrokeshire ABR Rally?
Q plate

Post by Q plate »

FWIW don't forget pannier pucks can be used fairly universal in mounting most/any panniers to frames

AL
Steve T

Post by Steve T »

Thanks for the reply Paul.

No rush for them - I did the UKGSer rally in May using just a large roll bag, tail pack and tank bag, but I'd like to be able to use the TT cases for longer trips.

I will measure the edge distances of the pucks on the boxes so that you can compare them with the internal measuremnts of the rack hoops, if that will help confirm that they will be OK for my boxes.

I'm not heading south anytime soon - only just got back from South Wales after collecting another puppy :shock: , so the cost of packaging and postage with need to be worked into the amount you want for the racks.

Thanks again,

Steve T

8-)
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”