Mra adjustable screen extension

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
bond_yzf

Mra adjustable screen extension

Post by bond_yzf »

Fully adjustable in great condition

£45 posted
Attachments
DSC_0194.JPG
DSC_0194.JPG (98.05 KiB) Viewed 2875 times
Mister Paul

Re: Mra adjustable screen extension

Post by Mister Paul »

I'm interested in this. Is it the Sport or Tour version, and does it come with the non-permanent fixings?

Thanks

Paul
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

It's the sport and yes comes with the non permanent fixings.

It is plenty long enough
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Sold
Mister Paul

Post by Mister Paul »

I bought this. It arrived yesterday in undamaged packaging but with significant wear marks on the perspex screen. The screen is not as described, and there's nothing I can do about it.
SHarper

Post by SHarper »

Mister Paul wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 9:46 am I bought this. It arrived yesterday in undamaged packaging but with significant wear marks on the perspex screen. The screen is not as described, and there's nothing I can do about it.
If you wanted perfect you should have bought brand new, but there are a few things you can do.
You could take up your beef with Bond, he’s a prolific member of the forum and not a ‘just joined to flog off his crap’ type poster.
You could have a go at polishing the scuffs out.
You could replace the scuffed bit with new.
You could sell it on.
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Mister Paul wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 9:46 am I bought this. It arrived yesterday in undamaged packaging but with significant wear marks on the perspex screen. The screen is not as described, and there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm sorry that's absolute rubbish! The screen was in undamaged condition! You said you weren't happy with two tarnished bolts which I'm happy to replace but you don't want.
Mister Paul

Post by Mister Paul »

bond_yzf wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:52 am

I'm sorry that's absolute rubbish! The screen was in undamaged condition! You said you weren't happy with two tarnished bolts which I'm happy to replace but you don't want.
My post is factual and accurate. The screen arrived with significant marking on the perspex. I sent you a photo. You said in a pm before I bought it that there were no scratches, and I've taken your word for it. Which means that the screen could only have been damaged during transit, and there's nothing I can do about that. Only the seller has any recourse with a courier, as the contract is between the two.

In law with online transactions with businesses, the seller is responsible for damage during transit. I'm not sure how much of that applies with private sales, but I do know that I can't do anything about the shipping issue.
Mister Paul

Post by Mister Paul »

SHarper wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:09 am
If you wanted perfect you should have bought brand new, but there are a few things you can do.
You could take up your beef with Bond, he’s a prolific member of the forum and not a ‘just joined to flog off his crap’ type poster.
You could have a go at polishing the scuffs out.
You could replace the scuffed bit with new.
You could sell it on.
Thanks. I have picked it up with Bond. The marks are in the field of view, and I can't sell it on as it is at the moment.
bond_yzf

Post by bond_yzf »

Mister Paul wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 11:03 am
bond_yzf wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 10:52 am

My post is factual and accurate. The screen arrived with significant marking on the perspex. I sent you a photo. You said in a pm before I bought it that there were no scratches, and I've taken your word for it. Which means that the screen could only have been damaged during transit, and there's nothing I can do about that. Only the seller has any recourse with a courier, as the contract is between the two.

In law with online transactions with businesses, the seller is responsible for damage during transit. I'm not sure how much of that applies with private sales, but I do know that I can't do anything about the shipping issue.
We've had all this by email yesterday! All you have done is come on here and try to make me look bad.

The screen was undamaged when it left here. The bolts are tarnished which being that it is on a motorcycle and outside I can't see why they wouldn't be but I'm happy to replace them. The mark you describe is either been done in transit or by yourself fitting.

If you would like to carry this on I suggest you either pm me or contact me by email like you have being and not be petty on a public forum.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”