Kriega Bags

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
g00ner

Kriega Bags

Post by g00ner »

I have the below bags available - New, unused, not in packaging (straps still in net bags)

US-20
US-10
US-10

Four buckle straps per bag, compression straps, thin style straps too but not sure what they're for..

£165 plus post
sledgegreen

Re: Kriega Bags

Post by sledgegreen »

I would like these, please, if all the mounting straps are present.

The thin straps sound like the loop straps which attach to the bike. For the US20 and US10s, there are 4 of these for each bag, and 4 straps which have an aluminium hook at one end and a click-buckle at the other end. The buckles clip into the buckles which are sewn to the bag, and then the hooks attach either to another bag or to the loops which are attached to the bike.

The US20 should also have a shoulder strap (which clips to the D-rings on the top or bottom of the bag) and a waist belt (which clips into the buckles which are tucked into two corners of the mesh pocket).
g00ner

Post by g00ner »

Sledgegreen, can you pm me a tel no. or email and I'll send you what straps there are so you can be happy they are all there
tuftywhite

Post by tuftywhite »

I love Kriega stuff.

That is all.
Stevied

Post by Stevied »

Can i have second dibs on these please.
g00ner

Post by g00ner »

Noted steveid - no reply from Sledgegreen as yet
sledgegreen

Post by sledgegreen »

Hi Gooner

I have tried to send you a PM (twice), but they seem to have got stuck in my Outbox, and I can't see any way to release them. There is also another PM in there which I tried to send to someone else about 2 weeks ago.

Having thought about it a bit, I don't think that I need the shoulder strap or waist belt. I already have these from the bags I already have, and I can only carry one bag at a time, so more of these are really superfluous.

Could you try sending me a PM, with an e-mail or phone number?

Regards, Jon
g00ner

Post by g00ner »

Received two pm’s together :D

I’ve sent photos to your email address Jon
sledgegreen

Post by sledgegreen »

Hi Mike

The pictures are fine. I can see all the straps I expected, plus there are some I don't recognise. Bonus straps can't be a bad thing. So, I will take them, please.

How much will post to Norfolk be? Alternatively, i could collect if you are close to Norfolk, or I will be going to the Malvern rally next weekend, so I could collect on the way there or the way back, or we could exchange at the rally if you are also attending.

Any of those options would suit me, so let me know what is convenient for you and how much I need to pay and how I can get payment to you.

Regards, Jon

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”