Tiger 800 XCx For Sale

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
OB1

Tiger 800 XCx For Sale

Post by OB1 »

This is a bit of a toe in the water as I am selling my Tiger... not because I want to, but because I'm preparing for a big trip and just put a deposit down on another bike that I'll be collecting in a week or two.

The bike was registered on a 64 plate in September 2014 but it is a 2015 model year, being the second generation 800 with WP suspension and other stuff like cruise control and selectable maps, ABS and TC. There is only one previous owner and that was the Triumph Motorcycle Corporation. I bought it 3 years ago, in January 2016, with 1,600 miles covered. It is my second Tiger 800 as I bought the original in 2011 which was traded in for this bike after 5 years and nearly 30,000 miles.

I like to ride my bikes so, if you're looking for a minter with 1,000 dry miles, please look elsewhere. The odometer has just ticked over 24,000 miles and is due for its 24,000-mile service. All previous services are showing in the service book as, even though I like to ride it, I do look after it. There are a few marks on it but nothing to detract from its beauty!

Extras include:
  • folding, adjustable clutch and brake levers;
  • Folding KTM-style mirrors;
  • RAM X-mount for your phone;
  • Switchable double USB socket;
  • 2 x 12-volt socket;
  • Oxford heated grips;
  • Adventure Spec bash plate;
  • Adventure Spec side stand foot;
  • Triumph centre stand;
  • Triumph engine protection bars;
  • GIVI tank bag ring and tank bag;
  • Triumph adventure footpegs;
  • Scottoiler.
The MOT runs through to September.

I'm looking for around £6,000 for the bike but that price is negotiable. If you want to have a look at the bike, I live in Ipswich.

PM me if there's anything else you need to know.

Last edited by OB1 on Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Teflon Jnr

Re: Tiger 800 XCx For Sale

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Lovely looking bike ob1 glws
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Bump!

I also forgot to mention... the registration will not be going with the bike... that's mine! 8-)
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
OB1

Post by OB1 »

I've finally got round to listing my Tiger on eBay with some new photos.

Any reasonable offer will be considered.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153427164424

justrtw.com
OB1

Post by OB1 »

I've dropped the price to below £6,000.

Probably the cheapest XCx for the mileage on the internet at the moment!
justrtw.com
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Just dropped the price to £5,750 and still open to a reasonable offer.

Definitely the cheapest XCx on eBay now!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153427164424
justrtw.com

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”