WANTED - CRF250L Wheels

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
ledwardio

WANTED - CRF250L Wheels

Post by ledwardio »

I'm after a pair of wheels for a Honda CRF250L Wheels if anyone can help me out?

There seems to be loads of CRF250R and CRF250X wheels out there in eBay land but sadly they wont fit the L.

Cheers

L
Nico-D

Re: WANTED - CRF250L Wheels

Post by Nico-D »

You could try a search here http://partfinderuk.co.uk/

used them myself last year to track down a DRZ engine with a good result.
r6eck

Post by r6eck »

What's the difference to crf 250x r wheels?
I have a few wheels here
Moo

Post by Moo »

r6eck wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:10 pm What's the difference to crf 250x r wheels?
I have a few wheels here
I’m not sure what’s different but a lot of people have reported they don’t fit during my research.

I recently bought a 2nd set for mine. Keep an eye out for CRF250L’s being broken on eBay, that’s how I found mine. If it helps you, a set seems to go for around £300. There’s some supermoto ones on Facebook market at the moment, but expensive!
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

Will XR 250 or 400 wheels fit??
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
ledwardio

Post by ledwardio »

Thanks for the suggestions fellas. I'll have a look at Partfinder, I have emailed the sellers on eBay who are breaking them but their wheels have already gone.

I think the main stumbling block between the X and R wheels and the L is that the L uses a smaller diameter axle. I was wondering if some sort of sleeve over the L axle might work but I guess it could just make everything a bit weak.

Will see if I can find some wisdom out there about the XR wheels, I'd not thought of that option.

Cheers
ledwardio

Post by ledwardio »

Moo wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:18 am I recently bought a 2nd set for mine. Keep an eye out for CRF250L’s being broken on eBay, that’s how I found mine. If it helps you, a set seems to go for around £300. There’s some supermoto ones on Facebook market at the moment, but expensive!
I'm sure some will turn up, £300 is about what I'd want to pay. I have priced a new pair to come over from Thailand but I reckon it'll end up about £600 with post and taxes, still a lot cheaper than buying from Honda UK.

It's a 250M that I've got so I'm ok for supermotos, but I want the best of both worlds ;)

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”