Yamaha xt660z for sale

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
PHILinFRANCE

Re: Yamaha xt660z for sale

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Good on ya Russ big heavy pigs buy you'll love it
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

Nice one Russ 👍👍
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Id just like to say a huge thanks to Crofty for selling me his bike and well he could sell sand to the Arabs with his info and pics and help along the way..didnt even view it just got courier to collect which was painless and £188 from North of Edinburgh to Southampton which is a no brainer..

Thanks Herman for the offer of the van but a round trip of 1000mls would have killed me :lol: ..

so im back on a heavy bike which kinda feels right at the moment just need to unload the ccm644 :o
Steve T

Post by Steve T »

Glad you bought it in short time Tramp - I was looking at it just after Steve posted it up on here and I had to keep telling myself "No" and reminding myself why I moved my one on many years ago (should have just lowered the thing :roll: )

Enjoy yer new wheels

Steve T

8-)
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride
crofty

Post by crofty »

Thanks for the kind words Russ and I hope you enjoy the bike. I hope it serves you well.
Steve T, i know what you mean, they are fantastic travel bikes but the height and the weight when loaded for touring seriously eroded my confidence offroad. I have bought a RE Himalayan with a view to doing a couple of more trips. Its only a few kilos lighter but a alot lower.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”