FOR SALE Africa Twin.

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Teflon Jnr

Re: FOR SALE Africa Twin.

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Who cares what the reason is the chap selling it has that's his business and I'm sure would explain to a buyer.its a 2 month old bike so has a full warranty people shouldn't delve into the reasons as to why.if you ain't buying or have nothing positive to say then tuck your keyboard away

Anyway glws lovely looking bike 😎
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
drdaveboy

Post by drdaveboy »

ive just got the adventure sport and love it so reckon this would be a good buy for someone
Uncle Buck

Post by Uncle Buck »

Brads wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:49 pm
Uncle Buck wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:47 pm
Trev wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:48 pm Nice colur, out of interest (and as an AT owner) why are you selling after only two months?
Indeed. 2 months to own a bike before flogging? Either you’re an idiot that didn’t do the due diligence or something is wrong with it.

Or, you’ve had a major, life changing experience that makes you forced to sell it. But within 2 months.....

I’ll give you £6k for it.
What a dick attitude. WTF do you know about the guy or his reasons for having to sell.

Bet you`d be well chuffed robbing him for 6k so he can pay for someones cancer treatment ?
Apologies for what was a blunt post. As I said, it seems very quick to sell a bike but as I now know it’s to pay for someone’s cancer treatment, I feel a right dick.

My father died of cancer when I was 21 and my sister now has stage 4 terminal cancer in her breasts and bones (skull, pelvis, ribs and femur). Luckily they both had/have insurance coverage for the treatment.

Brads, I have some experience in this area and you seem to know the OPs position somos like to help where I can. Why can’t the OP get the treatments paid for? Are they experimental? Not covered by NHS (assuming they are in the UK)? My company sponsored the Teenage Cancer Trust last year so have lots of connections in the charity space that may be able to help.
Brads

Post by Brads »

Hold on, I was using that as an example of how no one knows his reason for sale. I don`t know him I was making a point that its quick to judge.

Sorry if you have misunderstood and I in no way was trying to mislead you to make you feel worse.

I think this direction needs to stop here before it grows arms and legs.

Delete whatever you think appropriate.
Round the world ???

Round the bend more like !
Uncle Buck

Post by Uncle Buck »

Brads wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:47 am Hold on, I was using that as an example of how no one knows his reason for sale. I don`t know him I was making a point that its quick to judge.

Sorry if you have misunderstood and I in no way was trying to mislead you to make you feel worse.

I think this direction needs to stop here before it grows arms and legs.

Delete whatever you think appropriate.
Yes, probably best. But in future, it’s better not to speculate about things like cancer to make a point.
Cone

Post by Cone »

There seems to be a common theme with people trying to sell things on this site and people jumping in with comments when they have no idea which can be offensive to the seller. It happened to me when I tried to sell my bike so I had my thread deleted and it persuaded me not to post anything further on this site.

Sometimes not worth the effort...
gazxt1200z

Post by gazxt1200z »

Now £8999,will stay this price and mileage until sold,thanks for looking.
Oblix

Post by Oblix »

gazxt1200z wrote:Hi,I have FOR SALE my 2 month old Africa Twin [manual] in red With 1580mls on,extras are genuine honda centre stand and oxford heated grips,rear spring upgrade and original inc,£9650 ono,Thanks Gary.P.S cannot get the photo to be around the right way,sorry.NOW £8999,will stay this price and mileage until February if necessary.Thanks for looking.

Hi,

Is the seat non std, looks to have less slant than the stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
gazxt1200z

Post by gazxt1200z »

Hi,Everything is standard apart from the oxford heated grips and a better rear spring from ktech,now you can actually take a pillion, I have also put an oem centre stand on,thanks.FINAL price £8499.
gazxt1200z

Post by gazxt1200z »

Update,it was sold to my mate,he had a road test loved it,now has just informed me at the weekend he got stopped for DD,so back FOR SALE £8499.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”