Wanted G650 X Challenge.

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
GFJ1

Re: Wanted G650 X Challenge.

Post by GFJ1 »

Hmm, just got home from hols and looked at the ad on their website and saw the reg. It used to be mine!

I bought it from a Kiwi on the south coast somewhere (he was going back home). I sold it to a local guy in 2014 after putting it through MOT in oct. It was a roughish looking bike but ran well.

Not sure what he did with it after he bought it, from MOT history not a lot! As far as i could tell mileage was correct up to 2014.
PachaMoto

Post by PachaMoto »

Form an orderly queue.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-G650-X-c ... SwbF1bk5qz

This just popped up for sale. Nothing to do with me as I already have one, and I know nothing more about it than what's listed, sharing here for the betterment of humanity.

Enjoy :D
herman

Post by herman »

GFJ1 wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:49 am Hmm, just got home from hols and looked at the ad on their website and saw the reg. It used to be mine!

I bought it from a Kiwi on the south coast somewhere (he was going back home). I sold it to a local guy in 2014 after putting it through MOT in oct. It was a roughish looking bike but ran well.

Not sure what he did with it after he bought it, from MOT history not a lot! As far as i could tell mileage was correct up to 2014.
The Kiwi was I suspect Orlando Orange from this parish at one time . I used to ride and race with him a bit, nice chap .
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”