Can't be many left like this....

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
daveuprite

Can't be many left like this....

Post by daveuprite »

Just spotted this on ebay - the kind of thing peeps on this forum often like. One owner, 9000 miles !!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAST-OF-THE- ... SwkOJZ35cs

Lovely 90s shell-suit colours too...
Brenhden

Re: Can't be many left like this....

Post by Brenhden »

That is too tidy to use!

You are right about the colours...
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Not been used off road then :o
Nico-D

Post by Nico-D »

Never a bike I was particularly taken with despite the genre.
I rode with a couple of guys on these in Algeria/ Morocco back in the early nineties. One was a good enduro rider and was very impressive on the dirt on such a big bike . Looked to my untrained eye like the suspension worked pretty well but that was probably only relative to the Aprilia Toerag junk I was on.
Interestingly ( cue boring anecdote ) once back on tarmac they struggled to keep up with me on a twisty mountain road in the Rif, the rotax 560 engine in the Aprilia had better low down grunt than the 750 twins, lot lighter too. We ended up riding after dark, never a good thing in less 'developed' countries and enduro king inevitably overcooked it on a corner with a nice shower of sparks as the superten skidded off into the bushes, luckily no serious damage to bike or rider.

Yes the nineties were real shell suit colour years, I think KTM s back then were purple and white !
Martyn

Post by Martyn »

Brilliant

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”