Wanted... discount code for adventure spec

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
wispyone

Wanted... discount code for adventure spec

Post by wispyone »

A bit of a long shot but does anyone know of any discount codes for adventure spec? I'm after some engine bars and bash plate for my bike.
Cheers
Richard
cowling

Re: Wanted... discount code for adventure spec

Post by cowling »

Sounds like a bit of off road is on the cards. (thumbs)
Sorry I don't know of any discount codes for adv spec.
wispyone

Post by wispyone »

Ha that's the plan mate, still trying to wangle time out to attend your easy trails next month. A bit touch and go at the moment what with work, kids, partners to juggle :)
anthony29040

Post by anthony29040 »

wispyone wrote:Ha that's the plan mate, still trying to wangle time out to attend your easy trails next month. A bit touch and go at the moment what with work, kids, partners to juggle :)
easy trails!! they told me that at the Ecky thump rally,said you will be alright nothing hard even you as a novice will be alright.7 hours later 3 three foot deep river crossings and i think it was called something like rutland rig (come of 3 times)foot deep mud and steep grassy hill climbs got back to the camp site pissed wet freezing cold
loved every minute of it and had a brillant natter in the pub later on. (thumbs)
wispyone

Post by wispyone »

Nothing like been dropped in at the deep end Anthony :)
Just hope can get time out and the bike sorted in time
cowling

Post by cowling »

Ha ha, you'll put people off Tony, you were on a mighty crf250l so I knew the bike would look after you, where as Richard will be on a gs800, we'll go easy on him, hope you can make it Richard. And Tony, you not sorted another greenlane bike yet?
Uncle Buck

Post by Uncle Buck »

If you phone them up they sometimes do a deal I've bought a few bits off them and get a good deal if I ring.
wispyone

Post by wispyone »

Uncle Buck wrote:If you phone them up they sometimes do a deal I've bought a few bits off them and get a good deal if I ring.
I will give that a go and see what they say. I have held off long enough looking for some used ones to come up but no luck so far.
anthony29040

Post by anthony29040 »

cowling wrote:Ha ha, you'll put people off Tony, you were on a mighty crf250l so I knew the bike would look after you, where as Richard will be on a gs800, we'll go easy on him, hope you can make it Richard. And Tony, you not sorted another greenlane bike yet?
i did the kielder forest road a couple of months ago on the gs 800 and really enjoyed it Neil,there are a couple in Scotland that i fancy doing as for the green laner i miss having one but the gs 800 is perfect for what i do.cheers buddy and we will have to catch up soon.dont know if you know but the gang are planning ullapool september you coming?
cheers tony.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”