Klim Women's Altitude Pants For Sale

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
OB1

Post by OB1 »

The other half bought some Klim Altitude pants in grey the other week and when they arrived, she found that they were too large for her. She has now ordered and received the correct size but was told by the post office that to return the original pair to Germany would cost her £60! :blink:

So she suggested that I should see if anyone on here would be interested in them. They are brand new with all of the tags. They are size 16 but this is US sizing and it is quite generous: she says that they are more like a UK 18.

She's looking for £200 posted (Parcelforce Worldwide Express48 will be £20 which is included in the price).

They look like this:

A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Really? Not one person wants to buy their wife some wonderful Klim pants?
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Grahamkevinbutler

Re: Klim Women's Altitude Pants For Sale

Post by Grahamkevinbutler »

I would be interested if they were £160
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Grahamkevinbutler wrote:I would be interested if they were £160
PM sent... (thumbs)
justrtw.com
Grahamkevinbutler

I've pm'ed u back, I'll take um
Grahamkevinbutler

Sorry m8 just had a right ear full saying I'm not flipping big so I'll leave them
Thanks
OB1

Post by OB1 »

No problems at all! I completely understand...
justrtw.com

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”