Crf 230 bits

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
catcitrus

Re: Crf 230 bits

Post by catcitrus »

I recognise some of the bits!--I was a previous owner--great little bike in many ways. I can still do the carbon bashplate and case covers! (plug!!)
ps are you sure about the tank--that looks like the larger IMS tank? (I remember having to make up bottom mount "adapters" to get it to sit right). The Dakar sticker etc I remember--and also the FOX graphics.
Spadger

Crf 230 bits

Post by Spadger »

Got all these still after selling off the Crf 230 a while ago , original plastic tank , front plastics , shock absorber with BBR spring , orig spring , brake shoes , wheel bearings , spare lever , oil cover and other gaskets , manual ,unused , all that's in the pics could bundle the lot up for a reasonable offer . ImageImageImageImageImage. I'm not on forum so much but can either pm me or 07969391619 , cheers John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spadger

Crf 230 bits

Post by Spadger »

Hi Chris yes we sold the bike to a good friend , cheap , who promptly broke his leg on a day out with me , I was a bit annoyed when I learnt he'd sold it on as I'd left the ims tank etc on bike and had arranged to buy the bike back if he ever wanted to sell it , hope your well , we have two crf250's now
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”