BMW F650GS DAKAR 2005 TWIN SPARK. Fantastic condition only 4200 miles years Mot on collection.

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
mikethebike

BMW F650GS DAKAR 2005 TWIN SPARK. Fantastic condition only 4200 miles years Mot on collection.

Post by mikethebike »

(thumbs) Here i have a BMW F650GS DAKAR 2005 TWIN SPARK. Fantastic condition only 4200 miles, it came to me in part exchange for my bike and is barely been used as i got my new R1200GSA two weeks later, it came without history but i checked on the DVLA Mot history site and the mileage ties in with the previous owner's story. The first recorded Mot was in 2009 at 2096 miles and all mot's are right with the current mileage, For the asking price it will come with years Mot on collection and I will throw in a set of BMW system expandible panniers and fittings,. just had a full service ( not needed really as everything was spotless) Please supersize the pictures and look carefully as there are some blemishes / marks consistent with age as shown. This isn't a brand new bike and has been used for what it was built for, I have had a few of these and this really is the cleanest i have seen, any questions just ask, viewings evening or weekends and no test rides without the cash in my hand.
£2700

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”