XChallenge Plastics

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
KTMChris

XChallenge Plastics

Post by KTMChris »

Before I go spraying my plastics anybody got a rear plastic tucked away they want to sell. I've got some spare front plastics but would like a rear so when it goes wrong I know I can still use my bike.

Cheers Chris
Stevied

Re: XChallenge Plastics

Post by Stevied »

Eh up Chris how you going. Long time no hear.
KTMChris

Post by KTMChris »

How do Steve things are good just not had any time this year :( :(
Hopefully things should be calming down now so should get some free time for the bike.

I was going to go for a spin tonight for the first time since January and fitting an Ebay Bargain Lynx fairing. I thought I would check before I went out and my MOT had ran out in June :whistle:

Anyway still need a rear plastic as want to give the Xchallenge a new paint job to go with the screen.

a.JPG
a.JPG (58.28 KiB) Viewed 1329 times
cowling

Post by cowling »

Now Chris,
how you getting on with that mont?
Think we are going to have another abc try trials weekend, it'll be next year.
glad to hear your getting back into the trailriding, you have been missed.
Hopefully see you at the next abc.
(thumbs)
Dave DRZ

Post by Dave DRZ »

KTMChris wrote:How do Steve things are good just not had any time this year :( :(
Hopefully things should be calming down now so should get some free time for the bike.

I was going to go for a spin tonight for the first time since January and fitting an Ebay Bargain Lynx fairing. I thought I would check before I went out and my MOT had ran out in June :whistle:

Anyway still need a rear plastic as want to give the Xchallenge a new paint job to go with the screen.

a.JPG
I've bought (but not yet fitted) a Lynx fairing for my X Ch as well. Not an ebay bargain, but I did buy it in Canada when on holiday so it was significantly cheaper than buying here (thumbs). It's a project for the next month or so to fit...

I now have two spare standard headlights and mud guards, but no rear plastics I'm afraid.

Dave
Far Off Places; a motorcycle adventure from Manchester to Manali www.faroffplaces.net
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

hi chris your absance has been noted you have been missed by the boys (thumbs) hope things get better for you time wise soon it may be a red herring but ive seen this stuff on e bay and ive considered it may come in usful .. a old or knackered panel may benifit from it ..i dont know but its a interesting product ..what i like is that if it looks naff or doesnt work you can peel it off ..weather it will work on panels i dont know but the pictures show it used on plastic bumpers and a cruiser fairing so i guess i may well do keep well http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alloy-Wheel-C ... xyjNlR4pd5
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
KTMChris

XChallenge Plastics

Post by KTMChris »

Neil the montesa has been a little neglected I stripped it down but not got round to rebuilding I will aim to get it done ready for the next abc trials weekend (thumbs)

Dave the Lynx fairing is a doddle to fit the one I picked up was for a KTM 690 so just need a small bracket making hardest part is deciding where you want to mount your speedo/GPS the lights are soooo much better

Minky that's looks interesting (thumbs) I've gone for the vinyl wrap option how hard can it be the you tube videos make it look easy :whistle:

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”