Cheap Car Nissan Primera *SOLD*

If you’re looking to clear out the garage or fill it back up post up your FOR SALE or WANTED here. No commercial sales, just personal stuff.
Thedktor

Cheap Car Nissan Primera *SOLD*

Post by Thedktor »

A perfectly usable car for £100? MoT march 2017 and drives faultlessly. Dent on L wing and rust on R wing and 150k miles hence price, but no rattles, whines, smoke, never uses oil etc.

Nissan Primera 1.8 petrol yr 2000. Towbar fitted, occasional use light trailer only.

Primera.jpg
Primera.jpg (60.23 KiB) Viewed 1324 times

Nr Southampton
- Steve

Southampton area

DR350, 349, DRZ, 701
paul_tim2000

Re: Cheap Car Nissan Primera £100

Post by paul_tim2000 »

I bought one of those for £250 as emergency transport when the Subaru got stolen, kept it for 18 months and sold it for what I paid for it, brilliant hack transport (wife hated it)
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Put that on gumtree southampton and get around 500 quid for it...i sold a 307sw with 180mk and not mot for 500 lots of poles and lithuanins looking for a cheap run around and they know plentybof dodgy mot stations lol...
moto al

Post by moto al »

Hi pm sent Al (thumbs)
moto al
moto al

Post by moto al »

Hi thanks for coming back to me so Quickly ,and being so up front re insurance ,for my son .2.5 k is a lot to pay for Callum 18 next month . It's a great bargain .thanks again Al (thumbs)
moto al
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

moto al wrote:Hi thanks for coming back to me so Quickly ,and being so up front re insurance ,for my son .2.5 k is a lot to pay for Callum 18 next month . It's a great bargain .thanks again Al (thumbs)
2.5k is about right Al, someone I know insure the car for them selves and pays an extra premium for the nipper to use, I will try and find out how they do it

would you want the car driving north ?

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
moto al

Post by moto al »

Thanks spud, Iv decided I'm going to buy him a small second hand VW, for his 18th and passing his exams. insure it on his own name, I phoned carol Nash Iv a six wheel policy , and they won't put him on my car until he,s over 25 . Ps I got £21.00 for my 21st birthday . Changed days EH . Al :whistle:
moto al
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Insure it in his name and add a few named drivers and the premium plummets. It worked for both my kids and saved each of hundreds so worth doing.

As for 21st birthday presents, I got a card from my parents but because I was working abroad there was no point in sending a present :)
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Sorry for the derail on a for sale thread.

Moto Al, next door neigbour been through the same for 17yr old daughter recently. Found if you spend the 2.5 grand on a newer car with more airbags, ABS, traction control, crumple zones, higher NCAP, the insurance drops below a grand. She ended up with a 4 year old Mazda 2.

GLWS!
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

I understand that you're probably looking to do someone a favour on this forum by selling a car at a very low price.
If there are no takers and you still want rid of the car, try cartakeback.com
I used them last week.
11 years ago my daughter wanted me to upgrade her 50cc Suzuki quad, she was 7 years old and the quad was a bit pedestrian. This was before the flood of cheap Chinese quads, so I was looking at a Grand to replace it with a 100-125cc quad.
I ended up buying her a V6 LWB auto Shogun. (I kid you not!) I paid £500 for it, it was 14 years old with 197,000 miles on the clock and whilst it had an mot, the owner had been quoted a shed load of money to get it through its next mot. It ran perfectly and she used it for 4 years driving her friend round our land with her dolls on the back seat.
For the last 7 years it's sat in the field and not moved.
Last week me and the Mrs dragged it out of the field with the tractor....time to go!
I called cartakeback.com and got an instant quote of £133 to buy it from me. Two hours later it was on the back of a recovery vehicle disappearing down the lane.

Return to “FOR SALE - WANTED”